one who seeks forever and one who waits forever.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Holy999
And how long is "for ever"?

"For thy servant became surety for the lad unto my father, saying, If I bring him not unto thee, then I shall bear the blame to my father for ever." Gen 44:32

"And this day shall be unto you for a memorial; and ye shall keep it a feast to the LORD throughout your generations; ye shall keep it a feast by an ordinance for ever." Ex 12:14

"Then his master shall bring him unto the judges; he shall also bring him to the door, or unto the door post; and his master shall bore his ear through with an awl; and he shall serve him for ever." Ex 21:6

"The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein for ever." Psalm 37:29

"God shall likewise destroy thee for ever, he shall take thee away, and pluck thee out of thy dwelling place, and root thee out of the land of the living. Selah." Psalm 52:5

"I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world." John 6:51

"Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever." Heb 13:8
"And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man." Luke 2:52

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Holy999
And how long is "for ever"?

"For thy servant became surety for the lad unto my father, saying, If I bring him not unto thee, then I shall bear the blame to my father for ever." Gen 44:32

"And this day shall be unto you for a memorial; and ye shall keep it a feast to the LORD throughout your generations; ye shall keep it a feast by an ordinance for ever." Ex 12:14

"Then his master shall bring him unto the judges; he shall also bring him to the door, or unto the door post; and his master shall bore his ear through with an awl; and he shall serve him for ever." Ex 21:6

"The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein for ever." Psalm 37:29

"God shall likewise destroy thee for ever, he shall take thee away, and pluck thee out of thy dwelling place, and root thee out of the land of the living. Selah." Psalm 52:5

"I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world." John 6:51

"Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever." Heb 13:8
"And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man." Luke 2:52
And some are still waiting, for God is a twinkle in His eye, for us its a lifetime.

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And some are still waiting, for God is a twinkle in His eye, for us its a lifetime.
A twinkle and perhaps a wink:

"And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:" Acts 17:30

Reactions: mjrhealth