Only The Pope And Roman Catholicism, Has The Authentic Interpretation Of Scripture?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's NOT what I asked.
I asked if you could YOU could trace for us the "true Church" all the way back to the Apostles.

So far, you have FAILED to do so - and something tells me you will continue to fail as you take more desperate jabs at the Catholic Church.

Now - CAN you give us a detailed account of the "true Church" from the time of the Apostles to when they were supposedly being "persecuted" by the Catholic Church?

I EAGERLY await your historically-researched response . . .
You can trace your church back to Constatine, and donating and building the Roman Church State at St. Peter's Basilica.

B

brakelite

Nobody said ANYTHING about submitting to "Antichrist."
God's Word says that we must submit to AUTHORITY of Christ's Church:

Matt 16:18-19
And so I say to you, you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of the netherworld shall not prevail against it.
I will give YOU the keys to the kingdom of heaven. WHATEVER YOU bind on earth shall be bound in heaven; and WHATEVER YOU loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven."

Matt. 18:15-18
"If your brother sins (against you), go and tell him his fault between you and him alone. If he listens to you, you have won over your brother.
If he does not listen, take one or two others along with you, so that 'every fact may be established on the testimony of two or three witnesses.'
If he refuses to listen to them, tell the CHURCH. If he refuses to listen even to the CHURCH, then treat him as you would a Gentile or a tax collector.
Amen, I say to you, WHATEVER YOU bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and WHATEVER YOU loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

John 16:12-15
“I have much more to tell you, but you cannot bear it now.
But when he comes, the Spirit of truth, he will guide you to ALL truth. He will not speak on his own, but he will speak what he hears, and will declare to YOU the things that are coming.
He will glorify me, because he will TAKE from what is MINE and declare it to YOU.
Everything that the Father has is MINE; for this reason I told you that he will TAKE from what is MINE and declare it to YOU.

John 20:21-23
Jesus said to them again, “Peace be with you. As the Father has sent me, so I send you.” And when he had said this, he breathed on them and said to them, “Receive the holy Spirit. Whose sins YOU FORGIVE are forgiven them, and whose sins YOU RETAIN are retained.”

2 Thess 2:15
"Stand firm and hold fast to the Traditions you were taught by US, WHETHER BY an ORAL STATEMENT - OR BY a letter from us."

Luke 10:16
Whoever listens to YOU listens to ME. Whoever rejects YOU rejects ME. And whoever rejects ME rejects the ONE who sent ME."
If a section of God's church that was once faithful but for whatever reason (power, prestige, money, security) sought favours from the Emperor and accepted worldly titles and honours, becoming antichrist, then no-one is obliged to submit to her because her authority is revoked. Sher has played the harlot, committing adultery with the kings of the earth and her marriage is annulled and the divorce papers issued. She no longer warrants any respect, honour, or regard. Individuals who truly love the Saviour and caught up in her illicit trafficking are called out of her.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can trace your church back to Constatine, and donating and building the Roman Church State at St. Peter's Basilica.
And AGAIN - that's not what I asked.
I asked if you could YOU could trace for us the "true Church" all the way back to the Apostles.

If the Catholic Church is NOT the true Church as Catholics claim - then perhaps YOU can document that "true" Church all the wan back to the Apostles.

This is your THIRD chance . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If a section of God's church that was once faithful but for whatever reason (power, prestige, money, security) sought favours from the Emperor and accepted worldly titles and honours, becoming antichrist, then no-one is obliged to submit to her because her authority is revoked. Sher has played the harlot, committing adultery with the kings of the earth and her marriage is annulled and the divorce papers issued. She no longer warrants any respect, honour, or regard. Individuals who truly love the Saviour and caught up in her illicit trafficking are called out of her.
Then I will ask YOU to do what Truth7t7 has FAILED to do . . .

If the Catholic Church is NOT the true Church as Catholics claim - then perhaps YOU can document that "true" Church all the wan back to the Apostles.

Since YOU believe that the Catholic Church started with Constantine - this should be an extremely EASY task for you. There should be PLENTY of historical evidence.

Happy hunting . . .

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And AGAIN - that's not what I asked.

This is your THIRD chance . . .
And I will state once again.

You trace your church back to Emperor Constatine, And His Donation And Building Of The St. Peter's Basilica, And The Roman Catholic Seat.

Your church stands there today, thanks to a Roman Emperor.

Last edited:

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.