Open your eyes

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well you guys have wrecked a perfectly good thread, for what purpose may I ask?
A purpose which you may simply be too blind to see! To open one's eyes, one must first possess functional eyes!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People shouldn't think in terms of good and evil, because they can't substantiate it's boundaries. Good and evil is the same fruit on the same tree, is it not?
No it is not, but alone people really cannot tell the difference.

JellyJam

Apr 24, 2019
Brisbane, Queensland
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
A purpose which you may simply be too blind to see! To open one's eyes, one must first possess functional eyes!
Actually Amadeus, I have experienced and seen the light. When I was younger a situation caused me to lose consciousness, and I ended up being in a world, a place that was full of desire.

My body was back on earth, but I was someplace else.

It only took me a few seconds to know that this place was my home.

So you see, I have a very unique view about where I am going to go.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually Amadeus, I have experienced and seen the light. When I was younger a situation caused me to lose consciousness, and I ended up being in a world, a place that was full of desire.

My body was back on earth, but I was someplace else.
But perhaps the question which should first correctly be answered is what is reality? Is it that which we believe we perceive with the five natural/carnal senses and the thought processes of a man's brain or is it that 'other place' you seemingly experienced... or is it that which is God and is only perceivable by those really walking with Him?

It only took me a few seconds to know that this place was my home.

So you see, I have a very unique view about where I am going to go.
What if we are not going to "go" anywhere at all but rather are simply changed as we interact with God now to become like or remain as the nothing which we really are without Him?

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't care about this thread anymore, my ideas here need reviewing. I can't even remember I had this thread, so please people don't bother with it.
Ask a moderator to close it down.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A king, indeed. Good for you amadeus, although I have no idea what you're talking about.
The people wanted to be like the rest of the people... that is God's people wanted to be like the heathens or gentiles around them. But... they did not want the curses of God which come along with walking in that direction... but it is part of the package.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't care about this thread anymore, my ideas here need reviewing. I can't even remember I had this thread, so please people don't bother with it.

That's interesting...do you just gab and work things out even AS you're gabbing...? I do that sometimes too...interesting.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I had no idea you did that. I mean. I should have seen it, I guess I really did actually, because it was apparent that you were shopping around. But I mistakenly thought you just didn't think enough before saying something. Turns out its just the way you think - out loud. The smurfs will all be happy to know this.

JellyJam

Apr 24, 2019
Brisbane, Queensland
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
I had no idea you did that. I mean. I should have seen it, I guess I really did actually, because it was apparent that you were shopping around. But I mistakenly thought you just didn't think enough before saying something. Turns out its just the way you think - out loud. The smurfs will all be happy to know this.
They sure will.