OSAS being False Doctrine!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abbie

Oct 10, 2023
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brother Zhang then gave fellowship, saying: “Thank the Lord, these words have made it crystal clear as to what true salvation is! True salvation means that, once someone has gained the truth and been cleansed and perfected by God, they cast off sin completely and cast off the dark influence of Satan, and they no longer commit sin or defy God. The work the Lord Jesus did was actually the work of redemption, and we merely no longer belonged to sin. But the satanic nature within us was deeply rooted, and even though our sins received the Lord’s absolution, when we encounter issues, we are still capable of coming under the domination of the satanic dispositions, such as arrogance and conceit, crookedness and deceit, selfishness and meanness, and insidiousness and maliciousness, and we often can’t help but sin and defy God, and are simply unable to put the Lord’s words into practice. This is like being a thief who is caught by the police for stealing other people’s things. His parents can’t stand the thought of their son languishing in detention, and so they pay a king’s ransom to keep their son out of jail. But the thief’s nature is still within him, and when a suitable opportunity comes along, he will again be dominated by his nature and will continue to steal things. Therefore, if we understand all aspects of the truth, being completely freed from Satan’s domain, having our satanic, corrupt dispositions cleansed, casting off the binds of sin, and seeking God’s will, practicing God’s words and truly revering and obeying God no matter the environment, then we are always saved, and only then are we people who are completely gained by God.”

I said happily, “Thank God’s enlightenment and guidance for enabling me to understand that the view of ‘once saved, always saved, and then one can enter into the kingdom of heaven’ is wrong. I also understand that eternal salvation means ridding ourselves of our sinful nature and being cleansed, and that this is entirely different from being saved once and having our sins absolved. This book really makes it clear what true salvation is, so is there a way within its pages that can allow us to rid ourselves of sin and be saved? If we could find a way to rid ourselves of sin, and practice in accordance with that way, wouldn’t we then be able to of attain true salvation and enter into the kingdom of heaven?”

Brother Zhang said with joy, “Brother Yang, you are so right! Thank the Lord, if we could only find the way to rid ourselves of sin and resolve the problem of our sinful nature, we could then attain true salvation and enter into the kingdom of heaven. This book talks very clearly about this aspect of the truth, so let’s keep reading …”

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When one lacks taking the sustenance of the word, they are anemic and frail in faith.
To always pick the sweet of the word and reject the bitter makes on an incomplete believer.( If one is at all)
A new believer has hope in their growth as they mature, but a forever fledgling is just that incomplete!
GOD IS with the lambs . The lambs heed the voice of the great SHEPARD CHRIST JESUS .
Many follow another jesus sister . Many willfully embrace darkness and call the darkness light .
The many i speak of are within christendom itself . because other religoins WE SHOULD KNOW walk in darkness
just as does the world . Sister i aint a nick picker at all , but i am telling us
i have never seen a delusion like the one i see getting sucked up by churches daily .
It is known as the delusion of the all inclusion . Its love denies GOD and speaks only partial truths
of doing some good works .
WHEN even the gospel is being denied , WHEN even JESUS own reminders are being denied
When a love that is of the world and of darkness now potrays itself as though its the LOVE OF GOD
then know and understand we are not in the beginning of decay , WE HAVE REACHED the pits of advanced decay .
And now the time has come that the delusion of all out reprobation to believe a lie has been released to gather
all that were not HIS , all who denied HIM , all who rejected the love of the truth , to be handed
over to a love that will now unite them all as one under what they THINK IS GOD and what they think is love .
TODAYS god of all religoins has become love . ONLY IT AINT LOVE . AND IT AINT FROM GOD .
ITs a love that honors the lusts of the flesh , sins , other paths to GOD , denies the dire need to have to believe on JESUS CHRIST
and all it focuses on is just doing some good works and finding common ground as all unite under its lie .
Believing it cometh of GOD when it is the DELUSION , IT Is the upmost of the falling away .
And they build in its empire as one with many strange and diverse bricks a huge all inclusive tower
they believe will reach to heaven as they add diverse stone upon diverse stone
and have REMOVED the ONLY STONE , THE CORNERSTONE and say , ALAS THERE IS NO NEED TO HAVE BELIEVED ON HIM
WELL i got bad news , THAT TOWER IS coming DOWN on the DAY OF THE LORD
for it was daubed NOT WITH TRUTH but with lies of untempered morter . IT WONT STAND nor will; any and all who ran to it
ON the DAY OF THE LORD . WE truly should have , and lambs WOULD HAVE , stuck to biblical doctrine .

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Ephesians 4:31-32​

King James Version​

31 Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:
32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

Matthew 7:15-20​

New King James Version​

You Will Know Them by Their Fruits​

15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? 17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.​

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

King James Version​

31 Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:
32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

New King James Version​

15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? 17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.​

Do lambs gather truths from the world. Exactly no they dont . they feast upon the truth of the words of the LORD .
We are witnessing a massive all out delusion of reprobation of minds and it has infected christendom too .
It will take all not in the lambs book of life , all who had rejected the love of the truth whereby they could have been saved
RIGHT INTO a love delusion that cometh not of GOD but of the world .

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do lambs gather truths from the world. Exactly no they dont . they feast upon the truth of the words of the LORD .
We are witnessing a massive all out delusion of reprobation of minds and it has infected christendom too .
It will take all not in the lambs book of life , all who had rejected the love of the truth whereby they could have been saved
Fat in the flesh of self-righteousness unto delusions, and frail in the Spirit, which leads into ALL TRUTH of the word.
One has to be willing to partake, instead of wrapping themselves in their OWN cloak of, I think, therefore I am !

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

King James Version​

New King James Version​

Today is the tenth day of october in the year of our LORD two thousand and twenty three .
Mark these words well and remember them rita for the time is at hand .
YOU WILL SEE only a continuance of the politics and religious to merge the peoples as one under what they call love .
In time the only thing folks will desire is this love , they will exalt it as though it be GOD and were of GOD .
You will see religons all standing as one , christains , muslims , jews , and others as well as atheist
and the banner , their god will be called love . the love that unifies . BUT IT IS NOT LOVE nor cometh it FROM GOD .
IT is of the dragon to simply unify the world as one under a lie and to give the kingdom and the hearts of the peoples
of that kingdom unto the beast . MARK THOSE words . YOU WILL SEE IT . WE WILL SEE THIS .
IN time to even preach against certain sins will be called Nothing but hate
IN Time even to preach the GOSPEL as the means to be saved , WILL BE CALLED HATE
and they will cheer as one , GOD IS LOVE , GOD IS LOVE , GOD IS LOVE
and on that day and in that hour the dragon will smile and say alas I have become as GOD and the peoples worship me as one .
FOR that is what the dark one has always desired . And the lambs who resisted this fake love
WELL , THEY WONT BE LOVED < NOR TOLERATED one bit. The path this world is on
WAS PROPHSIED long long ago . Beware the delusion of the all inclusion and her dark love .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
There are wolves in sheep’s clothing...counterfeit.....

A Born Again is protected by God, Through the Spirit....they do not have reprobate minds.....absolute nonsense by some who imo are deluded and quite honestly spiritually ignorant....I’m not talking about you.
they chime off scripture..lip service...
Hosea 4:6, "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge". Spiritual ignorance is a very serious matter.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How can someone lose what he doesn't have? What is salvation and when does it take place?
Salvation is a PAID FOR GIFT, For ALL of manKIND to TAKE, (according to Gods WAY) or REFUSE.

* Refuse the Gift, and you lose that Gift by forfeiture.
* Lie to the Holy Spirit, and you lose that Gift by forfeiture.
* You never TAKE possession of that Gift…and THEN lose it.

Salvation is the Gift of God (restoring) and Saving that mans SOUL, that that SOUL will NEVER have Gods breath of life departed from that SOUL.

A mans receipt of his souls Salvation is After a Bodily Death, whereby that Bodily Died, having given his bodily Life TO God.

Before Christ Jesus arrived and Gave a BETTER Testament…For 4,000 years, men received their Salvation of their SOUL After Bodily death.

Once Christ Jesus arrived and was KILLED on the Cross, His NEW, BETTER TESTAMENT Offered, men an option for a LIVING Sacrifice, whereby they would Give their Body unto death FOR God, by way of BEING Crucified WITH Christ Jesus, which according to Gods WAY, He accepts that BODY given to Him, as a Living Sacrifice, and is by the Word of God, a recipient of Gods gift of assurance of Saving that mans soul…right then.

Heb 7:
[22] By so much was Jesus made a surety of abetter testament.

Rom 12:
[1] I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

A mans Works of God is to Believe IN God and Christ Jesus.

A mans Service is to God is to Heartfully Believe AND Confess his BELIEF.

A man Giving his Bodily Life unto Death For God, IS a mans “reasonable” Service.

Certainly a man can do MANY Works to Glorify Gods Name….but If he doesn’t, his reasonable service is sufficient to Forever be with God.

Glory to God,
Taken

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are wolves in sheep’s clothing...counterfeit.....

A Born Again is protected by God, Through the Spirit....they do not have reprobate minds.....absolute nonsense by some who imo are deluded and quite honestly spiritually ignorant....I’m not talking about you.
they chime off scripture..lip service...
Rita , the tears for years have rolled down these cheeks as i have watched the delusion grow darker and in number .
The false love i warned about and have been warning about .......................ITS BEEN within christendom for some time now .
WE MUST get in our bibles again . This delusoin is unlike anything i have ever been witness to seeing in that
its highly deceptive . Because it does speak of doing good things and it pretends to care for other religoins and peoples .
BUT IT DOES NOT . LOVE that cometh of GOD , WOULD HAVE CORRECTED
not have left peoples in the dark under a lie nor celebrating any sin .
But grow it does . its leaven began small . It came in under seeker friendly and other tatics .
Which as churches became unequally yoked and correction was cast aside
MORE leaven came in and darker and darker it became .
IT WILL LEAD THEM ALL TO UNIFY as one , THEY WILL BELEIVE IT IS UNDER GOD , BUT IT WONT BE GOD rita
IT will be simply HE who desired and desires to be as GOD .
And in time as the leaven grew and continues to grow silence of sins became and becomes accepantance of SAID SINS .
And as time continued more of where it was leading them too and who its leading them too
becomes very clear . Far from GOD with hatred towards GODS WORDS
and a love for sin and acceptance of sin and other paths . THIS love so many are embracing
Shows its hatred for GOD . HOW SO you might ask .
BRING SCRIPTURES INTO these so called inclusive love churches and see what you GET TOLD .
Try to read even romans one in their churches ,
Remind them of what GOD said and YOU SEE how you and how the scrips get treated . PS , DONT EXPECT TO BE LOVED .
THEIR WILL COME AT YOU WITH TEETH of vegeance and say THATS HATE , THAT IS HATE and GOD IS LOVE .
THEY DONT EVEN KNOW their god is satan and its his version of love they been following . BUT IT SURE DID TURN THEM
against GOD < CHRIST and BIBLICAL TRUTH . SINCE WHEN are the words of GOD seen as HATE . well
ENTER into the all inclusive churches and you will see FIRSTHAND their love embraces
Sin , other paths to GOD , BUT NOT THE TRUTH . IF you bring TRUTH to expose their lies , THEY WILL HATE ON IT .
And ps , no matter how kind you are to them , THEY WILL rage on you , scream at you , away hATER , away hater .
WE GOT PROBLEMS RITA . CHRISTENDOM HAS NOT ONLY TURNED ITS BACK ON GOD
but it rises up witih HATE MORE AND MORE AGAINST GOD and against CHRIST and against the saints .

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Matthew 10:39
Audio Crossref Comment Greek
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
Whoever finds their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life for my sake will find it.

New Living Translation
If you cling to your life, you will lose it; but if you give up your life for me, you will find it.

English Standard Version
Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it.

Berean Standard Bible
Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for My sake will find it.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When one follows the doctrines of men such as Calvin, Darby, ect., they have zero to stand on.

IT IS ONLY BY THE WORD OF GOD, that we have taken in through a study of the topics bandied about today that we can stand.

Easily deceived as clouds without rain, blown around by every wind of doctrine, ever seeking yet never coming to a knowledge of the truth!

How then does one think they can stand if the word is not in them? Rather they cling to man, or the availability of the sites on the Internet that espouse a form of the word.

Belly-aching from the sidelines of truth that others are wolves, giving lip service, while they themselves are the instigators of discord. It is laughable.

I have little, if any tolerance for such. Through their own fault they are weak in the faith, unable to stand on the solid foundation.
Only the strong in the word will survive!

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
">Ephesians 1:18
Verse Concepts
I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened, so that you will know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints,

Reactions: Taken and marks

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GOD is our GOD , CHRIST is our CHRIST and the SPIRIT is our guide and the bible our book .
Many are simply not gonna make it and that does break my heart . But as i look
upon christendom i see much deception and delusion has indeed set in . leading many to another god , another jesus
and right to the embrace of he who desired to be as GOD . IF a man says
I LOVE GOD , I LOVE JESUS CHRIST , I LOVE HUMANITY , and yet loveth not the GOD INSPIRED WORDS OF TRUTH in that bible
I tell us all that man has decieved and is decieving Himself . RETURN to the pages of the HOLY SPIRIT INSPIRED WORDS
of TRUTH in the bible and let no man decieve you .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many moons ago The desciples once asked JESUS a question .
WHEN shall these things be , when ................
JESUS FIRST answer is the answer i now remind all that has breath to DO .
TAKE HEED THAT NO MAN DECIEVE YOU .
MANY have come within christendom , wolves in sheeps attire and the flocks are being fleeced by them all .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Draw nigh to GOD and He will draw nigh to thee .
The HOUR is late and the time of great delusion is upon the nations and churches and religoins of the world
to unify all as one by a false love that will lead them unto the beast .
GET in the BIBLE , be in prayer , draw nigh to GOD . THE LORD is with the lambs . The hour is late
and our betrayal cometh and shall rage against the lambs who conformed not to the dragons love of a lie .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The church through all ages has seen blood , the last age will see more blood than ever . fear not man
fear not to suffer for Christ . HE IS WITH us through it all . conform not to the lie , love not a lie .
The LORD be with us all , hard times are coming . BUT HE WILL BE WITH US THROUGH IT ALL .

Status
Not open for further replies.