OSAS being False Doctrine!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

GALATIANS 4:7​

The Carnal Mind is Hostile to God—Romans 8:7. The natural mind cannot receive the things of God. Paul says that the sinful mind or carnal mind is hostile to God. It hates the very things of God and cannot please God because it is impossible to walk according to his ways while following the desires of the flesh.
Yes indeed . And yet i see many leaders within churches who live and walk by the carnal mind
and yet try and sell it as though its the spiritual mind .
The carnal mind is about self lusts . They often teach things contrary to GOD and do so
to please their memembers . But if were sought to please men i would not be the servant of Christ .
They teach things that honor the flesh , sin , love of money , or dark rainbow or etc , etc etc .
They often take one text of scripture and then use it as a weapon against OTHER warnings in scriptures .
Which means what , THEY have taken it out OF text , twisted it unto even their own destruction .
And have done so for a reason . To firstly justify why they do as they do . to also please men so as the numbers stay seated
in their churches . and for an agenda that most have no idea about either .
There is a sinistir agenda at work within christendom and the world and her false religoins .
And it cometh in under the guise it is LOVE , its for UNITY , ITS of GOD . WHEN it aint .
We better get into them bibles and truly learn for ourselves . Cause if men of old can twist the scrips
and have the people decieved into their own way of thinking . IF those under the influence
of the spirit of anti christ can influence and decieve the church , THEN that church WONT MAKE IT .
Yes the carnal mind does hate the THINGS of GOD .
Allow me some parting words on my next response .

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Claiming to have the Spirit of God does not make it a fact.

Many claim a multitude of the works of God and his Spirit.

Matthew 7:21-23
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I cannot help you beyond this @CadyandZoe
Someone wrote a good scrip .
They said the carnal mind hates the THINGS of GOD .
SO allow me some parting words .
Because as you well know many can use the scrips as a weapon against MANY other scrips to justify a lie .
SO how do we know we know one is of the carnal mind .
How do we know one is hating the things of GOD .
BRING THE WHOLE of SCRIPTURES into churches and into places .
BRING them into these all inclusive churches and WATCH WHAT THEY SAY .
THEY WILL ATTACK IT with TEETH and use the WORD GOD IS LOVE , THAT NO LONGER APPLIES
or etc . IF Folks attack the scriptures to justify love , THEN THAT MIND IS TOTALLY CARNAL .

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One thing people need to remember is the roman catholic church, through the power of the roman empire, ruled the world not only through power. but through information.

We know for a fact. that any doctrines they considered as heresy, would have been shut out. Any writings, any books which would support those heresies were burned. and the heretics would be sent to a remote island to die. or murdered (they called it executed)

so if we are looking for doctrines they considered heresy (Belief that Mary was not a virgin, Belief that the bread and wine were not the flesh and blood, belief that salvation was through faith alone, and eternal security) you probably will not find it. Because the roman church rejected these doctrines.

so to use this to prove that a doctrine is in error. and not true, and no one believed it before is misleading, actually dangerous. Because this is the excuse the catholics use to convince themselves their own heresies are true.

Reactions: mailmandan

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Claiming to have the Spirit of God does not make it a fact.

Many claim a multitude of the works of God and his Spirit.

Matthew 7:21-23
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Amen,

Claiming you have faith does not make it a fact either.

yet many claimed they are saved, they had faith, and they have the spirit. yet the opposite is true

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because as you well know many can use the scrips as a weapon against MANY other scrips to justify a lie .
THEY WILL ATTACK IT with TEETH and use the WORD GOD IS LOVE , THAT NO LONGER APPLIES
or etc . IF Folks attack the scriptures to justify love , THEN THAT MIND IS TOTALLY CARNAL .
There is another way

if a person points to self (carnal, or the flesh)

then it is not of God.

many people point to the word. and can quote the bible. but they have not the word..

• Love

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True.
Where ever they may think they may be heard, they continue to promote lies.
The truth is God's word in context, rightly divided, not a weapon against those in need of prayer.

Some resist stubbornly the truth by God's word to their own peril, clinging to doctrines of men to their death.

Would like a consult & questioning of these liars who are awaiting their judgment, leading the multitudes into judgment of destruction also!

Believe they would sing a very different tune, now!

• Love

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
an example of the carnal mind .............
If i were to come into a church and read , romans one .
Showing the church where man with man or woman with woman is vile affections in the sight of GOD
and then one stands to say , HEY DUDE GOD IS LOVE . THEN THAT PERSONS MIND IS CARNAL .
Because they say as they say to JUSTIFY sin and not rather to simply teach folks to repent of said error .
IF any mans only response to scripture , scriptures that expose sin and error , IS GOD IS LOVE AND JUDGE NOT
THEN THAT MIND IS TOTALLY CARNAL and is under the influence of what the world views as LOVE .
Cause we really should read the bible . PAUL uses a lot of reminders about what SIN IS and that we ought not
to ever partake of it or even of others sin . IN fact HE says To CORRECT it asap if its seen .
SO how come if one even dares to read those reminders to most , THE FIRST response they get back
is DONT JUDGE , GOD IS LOVE . OH i will tell us why , CAUSE THEIR MIND IS STILL VERY CARNAL .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is another way

if a person points to self (carnal, or the flesh)

then it is not of God.

many people point to the word. and can quote the bible. but they have not the word..
THIS HAPPENS VERY OFTEN INDEED my friend . but ye shall know them by their TWISTING IT .

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
We don’t know who has been Born of God.

Personally , I just post what I’m led to post by God.

You must be Born Again..which is a supernatural birth, that only the Living God can do.

Spirit gives birth to spirit!!....Praise God for His Living Word And His Truth..delivered straight to the Heart of his child.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We don’t know who has been Born of God.

Personally , I just post what I’m led to post by God.

You must be Born Again..which is a supernatural birth, that only the Living God can do.

Spirit gives birth to spirit!!....Praise God for His Living Word And His Truth..delivered straight to the Heart of his child.
What we do know and should know is very simple . IF what one is teaching or doing contradicts the scrips ,
THEN THAT IS NOT OF GOD and needs to be corrected asap fast .
Many wolves are in the house of christendom . And i dont mean those who simply might err at times
and then repent . I MEAN FULL GROWN TIMBER LOAFER WOLVES IN WOOL .
We must be on gaurd . So what i say to one i say to all , iTS TIME WE GET back in the bible
for ourselves and stop trusting in man and rather learn to TRUST IN GOD and test men by what HE INSPIRED
which is the scriptures .

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What we do know and should know is very simple . IF what one is teaching or doing contradicts the scrips ,
Many wolves are in the house of christendom . And i dont mean those who simply might err at times
We must be on gaurd . So what i say to one i say to all , iTS TIME WE GET back in the bible
for ourselves and stop trusting in man and rather learn to TRUST IN GOD and test men by what HE INSPIRED
Proverbs 4
A very good chapter on not talking out of both sides of the mouth, in repeating lies of men.
Wisdom comes by God, in the getting of, we must apply ourselves to knowledge & understanding.
This will keep us from being deceived by men and their private interpretations!

• Love

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Proverbs 4
A very good chapter on not talking out of both sides of the mouth, in repeating lies of men.
Wisdom comes by God, in the getting of, we must apply ourselves to knowledge & understanding.
This will keep us from being deceived by men and their private interpretations!
Yep . Every Word of the glorious LORD is meat for the lambs .

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Really.....I will stick with what the word of God says.

You must be Born Again.

Your interpretation of scripture, is very much different to others....whose to say you speak Gods truth?

That’s your own interpretation....same as mine is, what I believe God is saying to me.

Born Again is so easy to understand as long as one has been birthed in the Spirit by God.

Spirit gives birth to spirit....he testifies with our spirit that we are his children.

Mind Blowing!!!

1699971386146.gif

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I like them both . cause THEY are both USED in the bible . as far as calvin . HEED NOT that man .
But both are used . And more than once the church is taught to PERSERVERE . My advice is
we embrace IT ALL
I do embrace it all. Let's make sure that our faith is firmly rooted and established so that we can persevere by the power of God. (1 Peter 1:5)

Status
Not open for further replies.