other bible jws use.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also we jws believe he was created as a spirit being in the beginning. So spirit beings could be the "gods"
But is there any verse that says Jesus was "created?" I read it that He already existed "in the beginning." Then, of course, we have to go to work and determine just what "the beginning" was. (Do you suppose you can do that from those same verses?)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jane_Doe22

Mister Michael

Sep 13, 2018
Florida
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
But is there any verse that says Jesus was "created?" I read it that He already existed "in the beginning." Then, of course, we have to go to work and determine just what "the beginning" was. (Do you suppose you can do that from those same verses?)

From the Jw
Org
God created Jesus before creating Adam. In fact, God created Jesus and then used him to make everything else, including the angels. That is why the Bible calls Jesus “the firstborn of all creation” by God.—Read Colossians 1:15, 16.

Before he was born in Bethlehem, Jesus lived as a spirit creature in heaven. When the time came, God transferred Jesus’ life from heaven to Mary’s womb so that he could be born as a human.—Read Luke 1:30-32; John 6:38; 8:23.

OzSpen

Mar 30, 2015
Brisbane, Qld., Australia
spencer.gear.dyndns.org
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Do you look up "ten top wayz to defeat jws"

Curious cause it sounds like you use every opposing claim made by those people who make such lists such as. Who the translator.

How bout you ask me a genuine question throw away the script and actually ask me something

Michael,

These are false accusations against me:
  1. I have never ever heard of the 'Ten top ways to defeat JWs'. That's a new one on me.
  2. 'it sounds like you use every opposing claim made by those people who make such lists such as. Who the translator'. It is absolutely false that I 'use every opposing claim'. I made not one opposing claim. I asked for you to fulfill a simple request: Who are the translators of the NWT and what are their linguistic qualifications in Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek?
  3. My genuine question to you has been and still is: Please tell me the names of the translators of the NWT and their qualifications in Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek!
I'm not being difficult. I would like for you to obtain this information and share with us to see if these translators are qualified to translate the Bible.

Oz

Mister Michael

Sep 13, 2018
Florida
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
Michael,

1. I have never ever heard of the 'Ten top ways to defeat JWs'. That's a new one on me.
  2. 'it sounds like you use every opposing claim made by those people who make such lists such as. Who the translator'. It is absolutely false that I 'use every opposing claim'. I made not one opposing claim. I asked for you to fulfill a simple request: Who are the translators of the NWT and what are their linguistic qualifications in Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek?
  3. My genuine question to you has been and still is: Please tell me the names of the translators of the NWT and their qualifications in Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek!
I'm not being difficult. I would like for you to obtain this information and share with us to see if these translators are qualified to translate the Bible.

Oz

Don't talk to me.

Mister Michael

Sep 13, 2018
Florida
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
Don't talk to me.
Michael,

Oz

I ALREADY TOLD YOU I DON'T KNOW AND NO I AM NOT ASKING THE ELDERS OR HIGHER UPS IN THE JWS SO STOP BUGGING ME I DON'T HAVE YOUR ANSWER CAN YOU SEE THAT. WHY YOU SO OBSESSED WITH JW THINGS. YOU WANT WANT TO DESTROY MY FAITH IN GOD SO I CAN FOLLOW YOUR GOD WELL NO THANK YOU I WON'T RESPOND TO ANY MORE MESSAGES. Thank you