Our Conversation Is In Heaven 2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ephesians 1:4,

According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

Once you became born again you became a stranger and alien to this world. The kingdom message has believers trying to rule and rein in this earth like the earthly people, the Jews. You cannot become Jewish no more than you can become any other race. You are a heavenly people not an earthly people. Jews are an earthly people chosen by God as a people that would represent him in the earth. That program is set aside for now in view of God birthing a heavenly people, known as bonified birthed offspring of the father. Jews get saved in this dispensation just like gentiles, they must believe in the finished work of God on Calvary where Jesus died for all humanity.

You need to remember the Jews have a God to people relationship not a birthed relationship, Hebrews 8:10,

For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

There is now neither Jew nor gentile in Christ, we are a heavenly people birthed by our heavenly Father. So you have to recognize the difference and that you have no part in anything kingdom, we are not kingdom people or covenant people, we are children of the father birthed by him. How does he use the world for you? It becomes your training ground for getting you ready and learning Christ. If you were to ask me! Why are we here? The answer is very simple; to get you ready for the father's house by teaching you Christ.

Ephesians 1:4 says it is the father's plan before he created anything. Chosen in Christ, you should spend as much of your study time on that verse as you can to get it fixed in you that the moment you believed you were delivered from this world to have an understanding that is heavenly. A knowledge that does not contain anything to do with this world. We live in it eat in it but you are not of it anymore. For the worldly that is not good news, but for a hungry heavenly heart that is good news.