The Reality of Heaven, UAP, & End Times

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Forget most of what you think the reality of this present world is. What God's Word reveals about a previous world earth age, and a future world earth age, and the two different dimensions of existence, should become central to how you understand true reality.

If one's little existence in just this present flesh world is all one can think about, then that means living in a false bubble of reality, a reality of being 'self-absorbed' and 'self-centered'.

I find that when speaking with many Christian brethren about the reality of the heavenly in Christ's future Salvation, they most often still think of it as being like a life in the flesh of this present world, and that even though God's Word declares that this present world is ordained to be destroyed by fire, and that we will be changed to the "spiritual body" type...

1 Cor 15:48-50
48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.
49 And as we have borne
the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.
50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
KJV

That "image of the earthy" is about our outward flesh image of this present world. But that "image of the heavenly" is about our heavenly image body in that other dimension of Spirit. And do remember that in John 3 Lord Jesus contrasted the two separate dimensions of flesh vs. Spirit.

So how could Apostle Paul above claim that 'flesh and blood' cannot inherit the future kingdom of God? especially since God through His Old Testament prophets revealed that the meek shall inherit the earth, and that the saved shall build houses and plant vineyards in His future kingdom involving this earth? How will that work with that "image of the heavenly" type body Paul spoke of for God's future kingdom?

Some brethren wrongly think there won't be any more earth when God's future Kingdom comes, but to believe that they have to deny many Bible Scriptures to the contrary, especially the Old Testament prophets about Christ's future reign and Kingdom involving this earth, and even denial of the Revelation 5:10 verse about the future reign of Christ's elect on the earth.

How does that work then, having that "image of the heavenly" in God's future Kingdom and still being able to walk and live upon this earth?

If you are not yet understanding that future "image of the heavenly" condition of the world to come is about a totally separate dimension of existence other than this earthy material dimension, then you show you have not actually believed one of the foundation principles of The Bible, the fact that in the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

Hebrews 11:3 reveals the existence of the two separate dimensions of existence, and how it was that GOD created the material universe...

Heb 11:3
3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God,
so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
KJV

That part in 'red' above is an idea even proven by scientific fact, that material matter can neither be created nor destroyed, that is, by us I mean. Material matter of the universe can only change its form (solid, liquid, gas, vapor). Only GOD created it, and only GOD can destroy it. But how does GOD relate to that material matter?

Since material matter cannot be created nor destroyed, it means matter did not... create itself. Something which is NOT material matter had to have created it, and that means it had to be something from another dimension other than matter. In God's Word, just what other dimension would that be? In John 4:24, he said that "God is a Spirit". There it is, the dimension of Spirit is that other dimension where the creation of material matter originated, when GOD spoke, and the material universe came into existence. Am I then talking parallel worlds here? No, more like parallel dimensions of existence, even the "image of the earthy" compared to the "image of the heavenly".

The above is what materialistic scientists do not understand, i.e., the existence of two separate dimensions of existence being the true reality. I find that many of my Christian brethren don't understand it either, when they should, because the idea of the two separate dimensions of existence is from God's Word, and is not simply opinion.

In Isaiah 45:18, God said He did not create the earth "in vain", but that He formed the earth to be inhabited (i.e., lived upon). That "in vain" KJV phrase is the same Hebrew word tohu translated "without form" in Genesis 1:2 and Jeremiah 4:23. God said He did not create the earth that way.

GOD reveals in His Word that the dimension of the heavenly is presently where His abode is, and of the angels. That dimension exists behind a type of veil to us, so we cannot see it, unless God shows it to us like He did with Isaiah, Ezekiel, and Daniel, etc. (see Isaiah 6; Ezekiel 1; Daniel 7:9).

Ecclesiastes 12:5-7, Matthew 10:28, Luke 16, 2 Corinthians 5, reveals that while we live on earth in this present material earthly dimension, our soul/spirit manifests in a flesh vehicle. And when our flesh body dies, we still have another body, one made of spirit that comes forth, eternal in the heavens, like Apostle Paul taught in 2 Cor.5.

All this means the Christian has no excuse to not understand about God's creation of the two separate dimensions of existence, and our relationship to them according to His Plan of Salvation through His Son Jesus Christ. Knowing His Word about this matter is paramount to understanding some of the events that are coming at the end of this world too.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
UAP and the AATIP Program:

After years of denial by governments about the existence of UFO's, U.S. Senator Harry Reid in 2007 got investigations started to look into secret government programs by the U.S., since in 1969 the U.S. government had ended the Project Blue Book investigations of UFOs. It was discovered the that U.S. government still had a UFO reporting program for its military pilots, but in secret, showing they were still investigating. The program was called the Advanced Arial Threat Identification Program (A.A.T.I.P.). The program was under authority of the Defense Intelligence Agency (D.I.A.), but operated by defense contractors to help envelope its secrecy away from U.S. government officials.

In 2010, private contractor Luis Alizondo under authority of the D.I.A. was put as head of the A.A.T.I.P. program.

Alizondo resigned later from the organization in 2017, and then began revealing some of the events and phenomena which A.A.T.I.P. dealt with. He expressed major concerns with the data the program revealed which showed the existence of an unknown phenomena whose origin was not understood nor explained. Alizondo used an analogy for the objects like muddy boot prints; like before you go to bed at night you activate your home alarm system, and when you get up the next morning there's muddy boot prints on your floor, and nothing else is disturbed. It raises questions in your mind of how they are getting in past the alarm, and what are they are doing, and why.

For this reason, Alizondo claimed was the reason he went public with some of the video data the A.A.T.I.P. program gathered from military aircraft flight recordings of UFOs that it was A.A.T.I.P.'s job to analyze. Then in 2017, The New York Times ran articles revealing stories of the A.A.T.I.P. data from two videos, one of TicTac and the other Gimbal. These two videos were of flight recordings of Navy pilot's HUD & IFR display with radar lock on UFOs. Supposedly, Alizondo claims he got three videos de-classified to go public with.

The UAP New Name For UFOs:
Hillary Clinton at the time when she was running for U.S. President, on the Jimmy Kimmel show she revealed the new government name for UFOs was now Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP). In later Congressional hearings on investigation of the UAP videos and interrogation of the Navy pilots involved, UAP was the new name used for the old UFO nomenclature.

(Cont...)

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now there's problems with all that situation with Luis Alizondo and his going public with those videos, and especially the idea of those videos being de-classified by the U.S. government and his being allowed to go public with them.

Likewise, with the public interviews of the Navy pilots by U.S. Congress and their admitting they saw the UAP's and even gave some testimony that they have seen extraterrestrial 'biologics', really blows the lid off of what the U.S. government had been previously covering up about UFOs. So why now? Why 'allow'... all that now?

I was in the U.S. military, and am well aware of military classifications. You sign a non-disclosure agreement on special access programs meaning you cannot say anything about the program to anyone not cleared on it, not ever, even after you retire from the military, even to the day you die.

Thus by the U.S. government allowing Luis Alizondo to come forward with previously classified data that helps prove the existence of UFOs, I mean UAPs, and likewise with the Navy pilots that spoke of de-classified data in front of U.S. Congress, shows certain folks in the U.S. government are 'promoting' awareness of UAPs. I said 'promoting', and not simply 'allowing'. So what's up?

How then are those in Christ Jesus to react to this??

Are we to just brush it off like dried mud on our jacket? and forget about it? treat it as a silly thing that has no truth in it? No! We are to compare it to God's written Word, as always, God's Word is the Measure for all things.

(Cont...)

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is where knowing your Bible comes in, because it's very possible this 2017 UAP incident is a way that God is showing us something, like a leak of information about what's coming.

In my Bible studies I have had times when I was trying to understand a prophecy, and while driving in my car a news brief came on the radio pointing to events about the prophecy I was studying. Our Heavenly Father reveals events via different methods to warn us, that is, for those of us paying attention. And it will relate to something written in His Word involving the end events. No new thing under the sun, remember? And God did say He tells us of new things before He does them (Isaiah 42:9).

Is there maybe something involving Bible prophecy being revealed with these 2017 UAP events?

I say yes! Recall the subject about the two separate dimensions of existence, this 'earthly' dimension, and the 'heavenly' dimension. The Revelation 12:7-14 Scripture is actually declaring that when the war in Heaven happens between Archangel Michael and his angels, vs. Satan and his angels, that then there will no more be a place found for Satan and his angels in... Heaven. The result of that war in Heaven will boot Satan and his angels down to this earth.

Once again, there is only 2 different dimensions of existence written of in God's Word, this earthly one that we live in, and the heavenly one where God and the angels live, including the abode of the wicked called Haides or hell.

If you have stayed in God's Word then, listening to our Heavenly Father, then who would those UAPs represent, in reality per His Word? ANGELS! Satan's angels to be more specific.

The UAP vehicles some have proposed are actually 'inter-dimensional' craft. I believe they are very correct. I believe that's what Ezekiel saw in Ezekiel 1, and God's Throne was on it, like a Heavenly chariot (vehicle of that other dimension). Ezekiel was simply using the only objects of his day to try and describe the heavenly craft he saw. I strongly believe that Ezekiel 1 was given by God through His prophet Ezekiel for our benefit, to show us some of the technology of that 'other' dimension of existence, from the heavenly.

Thing is though, those heavenly dimension craft, just like different people driving cars today, can mean different types of angels driving those UAPs. Some good maybe, and some bad angels, like Satan's angels. God's Word for the end prophesied that there would be signs in the heavens in the last days, and I believe these UAPs are part of that. Satan and his angels are getting ready to be booted out of the heavenly dimension, and into our earthly dimension.

Rev 12:7-12
7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

8 And prevailed not;
neither was their place found any more in heaven.

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them.
Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
KJV