Our hope for the Future

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is this based on? This illustrates the problem. Your beliefs are based entirely on speculation rather than on scripture.

Beyond that, though, you do believe the Israelites will sin at some point during the thousand years. So, how can you say that they make an end of sin when Christ returns? That clearly would not be the case if they still sin after that. So, your understanding of how the making an end of sin prophesied in Daniel 9:24 is fulfilled is clearly flawed.

Nowhere does scripture teach that every individual in Israel will one day accept Christ. Why would that be? It seems that only special divine intervention on their behalf could accomplish that, but then why would God, who is not a respecter of persons, only do that for one nation and not the rest? That does not make sense and contradicts God's character. You should not believe in a doctrine that contradicts God's character.
There is a difference between individual sin and national sin. When you read Dan. 9:24, it's about the "national" sin, national iniquity and national transgressions they have made as a nation by turning their backs against God over and over again until ultimately rejecting the Messiah on a national level. They will accept Christ because it is prophesied they will. All these prophesies will be fulfilled in a short period of time, Zech. 12:10, 13:8-9 and Matt. 23:39. The "all" of Rom. 11:26 will be the 1/3 remnant of Zech. 13:8-9. They will be the ones left alive to enter the millennium. Folks tend to forget that for thousands of years it was all about Israel. When Jesus came teaching the gospel, it was only to Israel, for several yrs. the members of the church were only Jews. Gentiles didn't get the opportunity until yrs. later

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Acts 3:21 NIV
Heaven must receive him until the time comes for God to restore everything, as he promised long ago through his holy prophets.

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seems that there are as many views of what God has planned for the end of this age, as there are people who study the subject. But there is only one actual future for us and those who teach false theories and unbiblical fables, will be judged more severely. James 3:1
Many views but only one "actual future"? Umm... okay... ???
And "those who teach false theories and unbiblical fables, will be judged more severely. James 3:1"?
No room for differing opinions on the final judgment? Why not?
Here are three biblical views. Take your pick.

10,334 views Dec 9, 2019
Hell - Three Christian Views Lecture by Steve Gregg

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Here are three biblical views. Take your pick.
I won't bother to watch Steve Grigg, as he is confused and I am not interested in hell.

The way the end times will pan out, is told to us in all of the Prophetic Word. But God has made the understanding of it very difficult for all who choose to believe false theories and fables, as Paul tells us in 2 Timothy 4:3-4

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I won't bother to watch Steve Grigg, as he is confused and I am not interested in hell.
His name is Steve Gregg. You were confused about the spelling. - LOL
What is your claim about his confusion based on? He provides scriptural support.
The way the end times will pan out, is told to us in all of the Prophetic Word. But God has made the understanding of it very difficult for all who choose to believe false theories and fables, as Paul tells us in 2 Timothy 4:3-4
Are you accusing me of believing "false theories and fables"?
You are quick to toss out slanderous aspersions about things you know nothing about. (false witness)

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
What is your claim about his confusion based on? He provides scriptural support.
For each of his 3 different views?
That is the great joke about people who promote theories like the 'rapture to heaven'. They say scripture supports a rapture, but the arguments rage on- pre. mid, post....... I reject them all and intend to do what the scriptures really say: To endure until the end.

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For each of his 3 different views?
That is the great joke about people who promote theories like the 'rapture to heaven'. They say scripture supports a rapture, but the arguments rage on- pre. mid, post....... I reject them all and intend to do what the scriptures really say: To endure until the end.
Oh my.
What is the whole chapter context for "To endure until the end"?
The end times scenario for believers in the country of Israel.
What were you saying about promoting joke theories? - LOL

Since when does salvation depend on us? Can you save yourself?

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
What is the whole chapter context for "To endure until the end"?
That we Christians must endure until the end is made clear by: Matthew 24:15, Hebrews 10:36, 1 Corinthians 10:13, Revelation 13:10 & 14:12
The end times scenario for believers in the country of Israel.
The peoples in all of the holy Land during the end times, will be every faithful Christian; the holy people of God.
Proved by how they are there when the Anti-Christ conquers them. Daniel 7:25, Revelation 13:5-8 John sees them there - Revelation 7:9