Our Lord Jesus Said He is God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many ways the Lord Jesus says he's God.
John 10:31 "Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him."
John 10:32 "Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?"
John 10:33 "The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God." (HOLD THAT THOUGHT, "makest thyself God", for there is only ONE God, per Deuteronomy 6:4).
John 10:34 "Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?". (say what "I, Said?", see Psalms 82:6 )
John 10:35 "If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;"
John 10:36 "Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

what did Matthew 1:23 say? "Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us."
when the Lord Jesus said, "I said, Ye are gods?". he was speaking of himself as the ordinal "First". for verse 35 bring it out ... "if HE called then gods". which is the echad of himself as the ordinal "First". and the Ordinal "First" is WITH the Last the same person. supportive scripture, Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." when Isaiah said, concering the LORD, "I AM he", the same "he" John 10:35, that's one in PERSON "diversified". for Matthew 1:23 states that GOD the one LORD is "with us" and how was he, God with us? answer by being in the same thing that we're in... FLESH and BLOOD, which is the Son of God, a NATURAL BODY which Mary birth. the Son of God is Birthed, but the Son of Man (spirit), is Given per Isaiah 9:6

it's so clear how the Lord Jesus keep on telling us that he is God. oh just count the ways.

one might want to make a cross reference of John 10:31-36 and

PICJAG.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
101G, I have debated Atheist and they laugh and say its all lies written by gullible people. So I went out to prove em wrong. You can't prove God with just the bible, and you have to bring the Shroud into the discussion then hes trapped. The Shroud will prove the bible. And the bible will prove the man in the Shroud. And the Shroud will prove which religion he identifies with. It will also prove if Mary is Queen of heaven.

Then the Atheist says its all lies and then I can say you a dumb person b/c I looked at the Science, too.

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
101G, I have debated Atheist and they laugh and say its all lies written by gullible people. So I went out to prove em wrong. You can't prove God with just the bible, and you have to bring the Shroud into the discussion then hes trapped. The Shroud will prove the bible. And the bible will prove the man in the Shroud. And the Shroud will prove which religion he identifies with. It will also prove if Mary is Queen of heaven.

Then the Atheist says its all lies and then I can say you a dumb person b/c I looked at the Science, too.
thanks but no thanks, but stick with the BIBLE, Romans 1:19 "Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them."
Romans 1:20 "For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:"

so there is no excuse. don't change because of any Atheist, if they will not hear.... Matthew 10:14 & 15. but YOU do what God has assigin for you to do. just obey God and do your J.O.B.

PICJAG.

Reactions: GerhardEbersoehn

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He could have just appeared to everyone and said here I am your God.. but that's not God becoming human form.. which is the ultimate God. Who has the power to become Man and walk among us.

He certainly did not use a "Queen" to come to earth in flesh form like us. He chose a humble virgin.

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
116441829_1834614716662280_56684040524340974_n.jpg

Reactions: Davy

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's so clear how the Lord Jesus keep on telling us that he is God. O, just count the ways!
Halleluyah
count #1. Isaiah 44:24 and John 1:3. Who Made all things.... JESUS, and he was alone, and by himself... meaning that eliminates any second or third person. Halleluyah

PICJAG

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa

God Almighty in Full Fellowship of Father Son and Holy Spirit shall cast Antichrist Christian Catholicism into the everlasting pit of hell. LOOK WHAT IT HAS DONE TO YOU!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
count #1. Isaiah 44:24 and John 1:3. Who Made all things.... JESUS, and he was alone, and by himself... meaning that eliminates any second or third person. Halleluyah

PICJAG
[MKJV] John 8:42
Jesus said to them, If God were yourfather, you would love Me, for I went forth and came from God; for I did not come of Myself, but He sent Me.

So Jesus is lying. another removing Christ from the Gospel,

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[MKJV] John 8:42
Jesus said to them, If God were yourfather, you would love Me, for I went forth and came from God; for I did not come of Myself, but He sent Me.

So Jesus is lying. another removing Christ from the Gospel,
again ignorance on your part. did you not understand what you read? guess not, "Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father"... STOP, LOOK, and LISTEN, John 10:33 "The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God." LOL, lol, lol, DID YOU SEE THAT mjrhealth, Jesus said that he was God and they as well as you want to stone the ONLY TRUE and LIVING God.

what did John 8:42 say, " If God were your Father", and what did John 10:33 say, "being a man, makest thyself God." oh boy oh boy when will they ever learn, oh well. let the dead bury the dead........

like the Lord Jesus said, Matthew 24:20 "But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:" if you're spiritual, you'll know what that mean.

PICJAG.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
again ignorance on your part. did you not understand what you read? guess not, "Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father"... STOP, LOOK, and LISTEN, John 10:33 "The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God." LOL, lol, lol, DID YOU SEE THAT mjrhealth, Jesus said that he was God and they as well as you want to stone the ONLY TRUE and LIVING God.

what did John 8:42 say, " If God were your Father", and what did John 10:33 say, "being a man, makest thyself God." oh boy oh boy when will they ever learn, oh well. let the dead bury the dead........

like the Lord Jesus said, Matthew 24:20 "But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:" if you're spiritual, you'll know what that mean.

PICJAG.
Thats how you know a man has no truth He yells because he offended.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thats how you know a man has no truth He yells because he offended.
so we can take this as you cannot comprehend what we said? :D
"a man has no truth He yells because he offended", Apparently you're deaf, as well as blind, spiritually... :rolleyes: so when someone fall in a ditch, it's proper to call out to them... yell.

so yelling still din't do no good.... (smile).....

PICJAG

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
so we can take this as you cannot comprehend what we said? :D
"a man has no truth He yells because he offended", Apparently you're deaf, as well as blind, spiritually... :rolleyes: so when someone fall in a ditch, it's proper to call out to them... yell.

so yelling still din't do no good.... (smile).....

PICJAG
I will not deny that Jesus is the Christ just because satan and men would wish it where so.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

PICJAG.
Oh you foolish foolish man, you have twisted it all havnt you, He never said He was God did He, read it. He said, in very simple english, so that the learned can understand, If God where your father, you would have accepted me because I came from God. Are you going to deny God His son ,and Jesus His father

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh you foolish foolish man, you have twisted it all havnt you, He never said He was God did He, read it. He said, in very simple english, so that the learned can understand, If God where your father, you would have accepted me because I came from God. Are you going to deny God His son ,and Jesus His father
FIRST thanks for the reply, second, you apparently haven't been reading my post. #1. God don't have a biological fleshly son as you and I. Jesus is the Spirit diversified in flesh. do you understand me. I'm going to be clear as DAY. JESUS IS GOD IN FLESH AS THE EQUAL SHARE OF HIMSELF.

no baby God, or jr. God, nor a natural son, NO. one God (Spirit) shared in flesh, G2758 κενόω kenoo.

I believe what you and many other are failing to see is that JESUS is God shared in flesh. meaning as the ordinal First, LORD, Father he was alone and by HIMSELF from Genesis 1:1 to John 1:1 when he diversified or shared himself in flesh. this is proved out in Isaiah 44:24. as the ordinal First, he is the one God who is "LORD", per Deuteronomy 6:. and he is the ONE God "Lord" per John 1:1 backed up by the identification of being the man who is God's fellow in Zechariah 13:7 and confirmed in Philippians 2:6, 7, & 8. for Paul reports that he is the Last, ADAM, meaning God in flesh, supportive scripture, 1 Corinthians 15:45 "And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit."

so you can get off that false notion that I'm foolish ... LOL (smile). your statement just shows how foolish you're, scripture, Proverbs 18:13 "He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him." see, you have no understanding of the KNOWLEDGE that God have given me. you call me foolish, ok, that's your opinion, but can you explain how God is the ordinal first and also the ordinal Last in flesh? well can you?

understand something, another proverb, Listen carefully. Proverbs 25:2 "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter.". see, the Godhead to many is a mystery, but being a king, (if you're one), takes responsibility to search out a matter, so that they as king may "HELP" his fellow man to undrstand and come closer to God. this is what a king do. he or she help one another. they don't bit, and devour one another, listen, Galatians 5:13 "For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another." (THIS IS WHAT A king DO). see Revelation 1:6
Galatians 5:14 "For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself."
Galatians 5:15 "But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another."

so insted of calling me foolish, look into the mirror yourself first. and if you're not sure about what I'm teaching ask question, or "CORRECT" me. it's just that simple. but keep Galatians 5:15 in mind, ok. "But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another."

PICJAG.