Outstanding Report on the Maui "WildFires" by 48-yr Arborist.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you can listen to the first half hour of this report, you will have listened to that which is being biblically manifested in the world today, and not that which is fabricated based on "religious" assumptions.

Rev. 13:[13] And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,...

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If you can listen to the first half hour of this report, you will have listened to that which is being biblically manifested in the world today, and not that which is fabricated based on "religious" assumptions.

Rev. 13:[13] And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,...

Perhaps, but Rev 13:13 cannot be applied to the Maui fires. Rev 13:13 applies to a time over 1,000 years into our future.

Please get you understanding right first before you fall for dubious religious cranks.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps, but Rev 13:13 cannot be applied to the Maui fires. Rev 13:13 applies to a time over 1,000 years into our future.

Please get you understanding right first before you fall for dubious religious cranks.
Of course, I didn't stop to think that some might not know who the 2 Horned Beast is, (edit:) of which has been officially present in the world since 1776.

My understanding is "right", because I don't follow after "the wisdom of men", who propose that an additional 1000 years is tacked on, AFTER Christ appears from Heaven. Ever since Pentecost, we have been in the symbolic 1000 years, aka the Age of God's Grace through Jesus.
2 Peter 3
[9] The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
[10] But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
[13] Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
[14] Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.
[15] And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;

In comparison to:
1 Peter 3[20] Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, WHILE the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Of course, I didn't stop to think that some might not know who the 2 Horned Beast is.

My understanding is "right", because I don't follow after "the wisdom of men", who propose that an additional 1000 years is tacked on, AFTER Christ appears from Heaven. Ever since Pentecost, we have been in the symbolic 1000 years, aka the Age of God's Grace through Jesus.
2 Peter 3
[9] The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
[10] But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
[13] Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
[14] Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.
[15] And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;

In comparison to:
1 Peter 3[20] Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, WHILE the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

Well, you have convinced me to not put you on my list of people to follow. You are wacky in your understanding.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, you have convinced me to not put you on my list of people to follow. You are wacky in your understanding.
(EDIT: I am not saying that the 2 Horned Beast, who makes fire come down from heaven, is the judgment of God. I am just saying that it is a biblical manifestation and identification of who the 2 Horned Beast is.)

So, for me to point out that the Lord is longsuffering to usward still, after 2023 years, I'm wacky??
Only God the Father knows WHEN He will end His present Age of Grace, and send His Son to redeem/receive us unto Himself.

We will know WHEN it will be, for the whole world shall see Him and His holy angels coming from heaven, in flaming fire taking vengeance upon ALL the unsaved,...... WHEN He shall come to be glorified in His saints.....IN THAT [same] DAY.
KJV 2 Thes. 1:7-10, Luke 17:28-30.
Yes! It will all be a simultaneous event of destruction to the unsaved and redemption for the saved.
Rom. 8:9

Last edited: