Over 200 dead children found in Catholic Residential School grounds.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes...and China, Australia, Africa, etc, etc, etc...
If China runs over people with tanks in public, what do they do in secret? Interesting that Jesus didn't challenge what Satan said.

Luke 4:5-6 (NKJV)
5 Then the devil, taking Him up on a high mountain, showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. 6 And the devil said to Him, "All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's hard to know what's true with these types of stories. The same is true of the infamous Tulsa "massacre" that is making the rounds in the news. Between conspiracy theorists, money-hungry plaintiffs, and political leftists advancing narratives, average people have no way to know what is true.
One can have confidence that the people telling these stories are not accurately portraying them.
Go to libraries and look up books for ourselves . And trust not er word on the internet .
When i research , it was mainly in old books in the library .

Reactions: K9Buck

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Imagine what Jeffrey Epstein could have told! I guess that's why he's not here to tell us.
You will note that over the last few years there have been at least a dozen (perhaps two dozen) whistleblowers who have been murdered, while their deaths were made to appear as suicides. And the two prison guards who were purposely negligent in the case of Epstein were given the royal treatment. And wilfully blind people continue to mock "conspiracy theories" instead of waking up to see what is really going on.

On the other hand, there were only a handful of pranksters who entered the Capitol on January 6 -- at the invitation of the Capitol police -- and they are being treated worse than any Islamist terrorist. That's because the Communists are now in control, and they are bound and determined to make everything appear the opposite of what it really is. Therefore a real insurrection is needed.

Reactions: K9Buck

Jacob28

Feb 14, 2021
NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is there any reason to be discussing this other than to just have some dramatic and emotional gossip?

Nope. That is the only reason. State otherwise.

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you serve abused children in orphanages?

I serve God as best I can understand His intentions for me, and yes, that means walking with people who have been affected by a cult ritual system which includes many mechanisms designed to inject children, and adults, into a world wide human trafficking system ...including orphanages, nursery schools, church nurseries and many other things.

Last edited:
Reactions: TLHKAJ

Jacob28

Feb 14, 2021
NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I serve God as best I can understand His intentions for me, and yes, that means walking with people who have been affected by a cult ritual system which includes many mechanisms designed to inject children, and adults, into a world wide human trafficking system ...including orphanages, nursery schools, church nurseries and many other things.
How do you walk with cult ritual victims? In the park or shopping mall?

Jacob28

Feb 14, 2021
NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just the way you "walk" with anyone. Parks are fine places ;) shopping malls are a bit noisy to my taste.
Where do you find these children and people? Next door? At parties? Church?