Over 200 dead children found in Catholic Residential School grounds.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jacob28

Feb 14, 2021
NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are mistaken if you think I'm trying to prove anything to uou.
I agree. The point here is you make claims about yourself which have no basis.

Do you feel satisfied with doing do?

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree. The point here is you make claims about yourself which have no basis.

Do you feel satisfied with doing do?
Are you God and the judge and knower of all things? How can you say one way or the other if he is speaking the truth?

Jacob28

Feb 14, 2021
NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you God and the judge and knower of all things? How can you say one way or the other if he is speaking the truth?
How to you minister to systematically abused children? What do you actually do for them? Anything?

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why are you asking questions if you're not seeking information? :) why would anyone want to give information to someone so overtly hostile anyway?

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Jacob28

Feb 14, 2021
NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why are you asking questions if you're not seeking information? :) why would anyone want to give information to someone so overtly hostile anyway?
I am not hostile, but looking for how you help abused children as you said you do. It sounds like a wonderful ministry.

Jacob28

Feb 14, 2021
NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hope curiosity is a feeling you enjoy.
I am wondering if you could give some wisdom on helping abused children, before they are harmed like the 200 discovered at the orphanage. Your experience would be very helpful.

Thanks.

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lord Jesus, I'd like to ask You to reveal Yourself to this person, and show them everything they need to know. Amen

Reactions: TLHKAJ

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Remains of 215 children found at former Kamloops residential school | Vancouver Sun

And this is only the tip of the iceberg.
According to reports some babies, born after priests raped schoolgirls, were burned in wood stoves.
I don't see much info on the topic on CNN, and I don't trust tabloids like the sun. So let's not jump to conclusions: Remains of 215 children found buried near residential school in Canada - CNN Video

Flags on all federal buildings are being lowered to half-staff following the horrific discovery of the remains of 215 children found buried near a residential school in Canada. CNN's Paula Newton reports.
Source: CNN

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol...for your info...The Vancouver Sun is not an "american style tabloid".
This paper has been around for a long long time and has an excellent reputation.

As far as " CNN".....well that's a different story, lol...
Yeah I know, but it was the most credible source I could find that covered the story. It's outside my country.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I sure hope you know the internet is worldwide.
Huh, what's your point, I'm not going to attack the Catholic church from a tabloid story, aliens, elvis still alive, and what else, hmmm...

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Huh, what's your point, I'm not going to attack the Catholic church from a tabloid story, aliens, elvis still alive, and what else, hmmm...

What a sick response after proven reports of over 200 native children murdered by Catholic Authorities operating residential schools.
You should be ashamed of yourself.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What a sick response after proven reports of over 200 native children murdered by Catholic Authorities operating residential schools.
You should be ashamed of yourself.
I'm not Canadian, I'm from the USA. But the school supposedly opened in 1890 just prior to the flu pandemic, so I'm suspicious about the cause of death. And don't try to shame me, it's obnoxious.