Partial preterisim in Revelation Chapter by chapter part 1

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I'm not kidding you. I'm talking about the original tablets themselves. They were not graven images that people worshiped. Period. This is not hard to understand. You're making things up out of the blue for whatever reason. You shouldn't do that.

Your apparent low opinion of Moses concerns me. What other scripture is there that you have doubts about besides what Moses wrote?
John 1:17 KJV
[17] For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A forced physical reigning is not in Gods nature. He wants to reign freely in our hearts in life and death now when it’s our will to let Him reign within us. God gives us the choice to let Him reign within us because people have value and matter it’s not until I understood this that I truly felt loved and free.
So you are saying everyone claiming to be a Christian will choose to follow Satan at the end and no one will be left on earth redeemed at the Second Coming? God will burn up every last one He redeemed, because they listened to Satan?

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So you are saying everyone claiming to be a Christian will choose to follow Satan at the end and no one will be left on earth redeemed at the Second Coming? God will burn up every last one He redeemed, because they listened to Satan?

Nope once again you claim that I said something that I never said.

A lot will conform just like we see today in a lot of the church but the faithful ones who remain will be the camp of Gods people the city He loves

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s very clear, two messages. In one of the two there is Grace and truth.
What your point might be is not clear. Is it too much to ask for you to be more clear about what YOU are intending to say? Are you suggesting that what Moses gave was not truth?

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope once again you claim that I said something that I never said.

A lot will conform just like we see today in a lot of the church but the faithful ones who remain will be the camp of Gods people the city He loves
Then why do you claim billions, if you don't even know how many are even there at that point in time? You are making it sound like the majority were consumed by fire.

They are not just going for the camp of the saints. They are going to take over Jerusalem and kill Jesus to take away His throne. That camp is the 144k, and Jesus is their King. You are missing the point that where the 144k are, there is also Jesus the King. Revelation 14:4

"These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth."

You are taking that camp of the saints out of context and applying the camp to humans all over the earth. Not possible. They are those 144K surrounding Jerusalem and the Throne of Jesus.

"And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city:"

The camp and Jerusalem. Not their next door neighbors. Not camps, plural, all over the earth.

Last edited:

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Then why do you claim billions, if you don't even know how many are even there at that point in time? You are making it sound like the majority were consumed by fire.

They are not just going for the camp of the saints. They are going to take over Jerusalem and kill Jesus to take away His throne. That camp is the 144k, and Jesus is their King. You are missing the point that where the 144k are, there is also Jesus the King. Revelation 14:4

"These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth."

You are taking that camp of the saints out of context and applying the camp to humans all over the earth. Not possible. They are those 144K surrounding Jerusalem and the Throne of Jesus.

"And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city:"

The camp and Jerusalem. Not their next door neighbors. Not camps, plural, all over the earth.
I don’t think that I can talk with you anymore it’s like you don’t even read what I say and you are having a different conversation all together. You constantly think that I say things I don’t say and I get confused as to what you are saying because you ramble on about what I don’t even say

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t think that I can talk with you anymore it’s like you don’t even read what I say and you are having a different conversation all together. You constantly think that I say things I don’t say and I get confused as to what you are saying because you ramble on about what I don’t even say
He is always like that. Any time I respond to him I ask myself why I even bothered doing that since I know that he won't read what I say carefully and will respond by misrepresenting what I said. I don't know if he's purposely just playing games or if he just has serious reading comprehension and/or attention deficit issues.

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
He is always like that. Any time I respond to him I ask myself why I even bothered doing that since I know that he won't read what I say carefully and will respond by misrepresenting what I said. I don't know if he's purposely just playing games or if he just has serious reading comprehension and/or attention deficit issues.

Yes there are a few people here that do that