Paul.. i noticed everyone follows him and not Jesus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then what do they think of the OP. They are too obsessed with Paul.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said if we liveth and believeth in him we shall never die. I have found that an unusual thing for him to say knowing how everyone feels about dying. He made a distinction between the Lazarus types who only have faith.

Nobody here will go on the record that people shall never die. They will go to Paul and say everyone dies, and what this does is prove the Lazarus faith in God.

Last edited:

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said if we liveth and believeth in him we shall never die. I have found that an unusual thing for him to say knowing how everyone feels about dying. He made a distinction between the Lazarus types who only have faith.

Nobody here will go on the record that people shall never die. They will go to Paul and say everyone dies, and what this does is prove the Lazarus faith in God.
Everytime Jesus taught He was speaking about spiritual things. Our spirit is born again and will never die. Jesus said we must walk after the spirit and we will not fulfill the lust of the flesh. To be carnally minded is death and to be spiritually minded is life.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everytime Jesus taught He was speaking about spiritual things. Our spirit is born again and will never die. Jesus said we must walk after the spirit and we will not fulfill the lust of the flesh. To be carnally minded is death and to be spiritually minded is life.

So you don't believe when he said we shall never die? He confirmed it to Martha . .

at 2:40

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes I did Jesus told him a camel will find heaven before him.

Last edited:

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah he died because he was a rich person who didn't liveth and believth in Jesus. Very good KC.
There is more than one Lazarus....the rich one and the one Jesus raised from the dead.