Paul.. i noticed everyone follows him and not Jesus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are way better to let go of Paul and just follow Jesus only...

Go to his movies. You can learn him way faster.

This one scene became my core faith... (the liveth and believth) and his shall never die promise. It took me years to discover people died.. and the other go straight to heaven. Aka what he meant by it. Believing like me means you never die at all and are covered by him dying on the cross. He took your place in death! I never want to see me die.

Jesus is God.. (hes all you need to know) Paul is just a man. (whatever he knows is not knowable)

The liveth part might include being a member in the CC.

Once you have determined Jesus is God then there is nobody else to follow but him and his words. I made it my life to understand him, and this whole Lazarus scene is Jesus entire message of salvation. He even shed a tear for the faithless. Here at least you can build off what he said. Do the L+B=shall never die thing!

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
the-land-of-hope.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
In Fact, even old covenant prophets and apostles are only a sinner like us today. And the one and only true prophet was only Jesus himself.
Many people are astray with the term prophet, prophet is only a job as an informant of God's message, that's why whosoever called will be hostiled and ostracized. God called the sinners as a proof of His love to mankind (Luke 5:30-32), because many scribes are always put the priority of the law as the highest. All mankind should be lived as a witness of Christ (John 1:1-18), that the sins of mankind are not canceling the grace of the Lord and the law itself had been fully redeemed by the punishment in Jesus flesh and in our flesh too (Ephesians 2:11-22), he redeem our spirit instead of our body. And his resurection from the dead is giving the life to our dead spirit, because every sinners have a gift of death (Romans 6:23; 1 Corinthians 5:1-5). Gift of death is the punishment from the Lord in our flesh and he gives our flesh into the devil to be tormented but our spirit still guarded by the Lord (2 Corinthians 12:7-10). The punisher are the lion of Cherubim (Beelzebub) and Ifrit. Jesus was crucified to redeem all peoples who experience injustice and victims are wrongly targeted (for instance : aborted child, victims of war, false allegation, or as biblical example was Canaan who born with a curses from Noah).

Reactions: Heart2Soul

theophilus

Nov 13, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are way better to let go of Paul and just follow Jesus only...
You cannot follow Jesus only unless you follow Paul. Look at what Jesus said just before his crucifixion:

I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come. He will glorify me, for he will take what is mine and declare it to you. All that the Father has is mine; therefore I said that he will take what is mine and declare it to you.
John 16:12-15 ESV

The primary reason Jesus came was not to teach but to die and rise from the dead to atone for our sins. There were some truths that couldn't be revealed until after his death and resurrection because the disciples wouldn't have understood them. Jesus chose the New Testament writers, including Paul, as vehicles for revealing there truths. When you follow Paul you are in fact following Jesus. When you reject Paul you are rejecting Jesus.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can follow Jesus... without Paul. I have proved it. There is nothing that Paul says that is better than what Jesus says.

Paul was one of the dudes who persecuted Jesus Church. And did he kill Christians?

Last edited:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can follow Jesus... without Paul. I have proved it. There is nothing that Paul says that is better than what Jesus says.
But when you exclude a brother of Jesus [and Paul was certainly a brother of Jesus] do you not also thereby exclude Jesus?

"But he answering him that told him, said: Who is my mother, and who are my brethren?
And stretching forth his hand towards his disciples, he said: Behold my mother and my brethren.
For whosoever shall do the will of my Father, that is in heaven, he is my brother, and sister, and mother." Matt 12:48-50 [Douay Rheims Bible]

Paul was one of the dudes who persecuted Jesus Church. And did he kill Christians?
And what are you doing now?

"But I say unto you, that every idle word that men shall speak, they shall render an account for it in the day of judgment.
For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned." Matt 12:36-37 [Douay Rheims Bible]

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See you missed Jesus lesson here.

I shall never die! Jesus took my place on the cross so I will never know what dying is. He laid his life down for me. That's my faith in his words here. He said those who 'liveth and believth shall never die.

Do you believe it?

I believer every word!

I'm not sure what to believe with Paul. Its beyond my knowledge.

What Jesus said here is the ultimate test of faith.

What the belief here?

That God is so powerful he can make sure I never know what dying is.

And he puts this faith to the test on this scene.

He shed a tear nobody believed he was God.

Last edited:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I shall never die! Jesus took my place on the cross so I will never know what dying is. He laid his life down for me. That's my faith in his words here. He said those who 'liveth and believth shall never die.

Do you believe it?

I believer every word!

What the belief here?

Really believing is more than simply saying the words, "I believe". One who really loves God and believes in Jesus strives to always to do God's will. If you don't do this then you will indeed in the end fall short. Lots of people say that they believe, but if they are only mouthing the words, they miss the point of Jesus' message!

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian

Do you believe it?

I believer every word!

What the belief here?

And he puts this faith to the test on this scene.

He shed a tear nobody believed he was God.

You already have experience with death. Do you understand Jesus was promising eternal life starting now, but that our bodies will still die?

Who do you think said flesh and blood can not inherit the kingdom of God?

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please don't wreck my faith in never dying.

Lazarus's family said if only you were here before he had died.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Please don't wreck my faith in never dying.

Lazarus's family said if only you were here before he had died.

You'll be pleased to know Paul said it, so you can file that one away.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul said it before Jesus? See that my problem I have with people quoting Paul. It wrecks your faith that Jesus had not said it before him?

But I'm sure Jesus said I shall never die thing first. I don't put Paul as the messiah over Jesus.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Paul said it before Jesus? See that my problem i have with quoting Paul. It wrecks your faith that Jesus had not said it?

I believe someone with a perfect understanding of all scripture will see no contradictions. But even if perfect knowledge illudes us, take on faith the bible is true. If you can't do that, at least trust Jesus himself, as faith in him is the requirement for salvation.

Reactions: Josho and amadeus

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nobody has said to me 'yet' everyone will die. I've been waiting for someone to say it.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God said in His Word that Paul was His “ Chosen Vessel” to reveal the Mysteries that God had kept secret for Millenia...Acts 9:15......The Cross changed everything and Jesus had much to say after he Ascended to Heaven. Paul was “ chosen” to be Christ’s Spokesman ....
1 Corinthians 11:1..... “ Follow me as I follow Christ”...... Paul said that.....Jesus told him to....Ignore Paul if you choose to be “ stiff-necked”—- Just Know for sure that you are disobeying Jesus and YOU will be the one that suffers for your stubbornness......Paul never contradicts the Teachings Of Jesus....it might appear that way if you don’t realize that the Cross took us from the Age Of Law to the Age Of Grace......That would be a great thing, unless you prefer “ DO” to “ DONE”......which Doctrine you choose will determine your Eternal Fate.....ignore Paul at your own risk.....

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Yes you are correct many nowadays are keen to elevate Paul way above all of the Saints, and they ramble on and on with why, ok he wrote most of the Christian Bible for one, yes but that's not the point at all in fact.

No Saint is better than another in fact ! as they are all under Christ Jesus they are only servants of Jesus Christ, but where does this elevating of Paul come into it, well such people who love to peddle such are not truly born again, they are only religious ! and I have seen such people yell to me and demand like a possessed man that Paul as the greatest ! well they are coming from a worldly perception, such is a boast !
I am not trying to hamper Paul's greatness in any way, but I refuse to idolise anyone period !

I have seen the Satanist try to push Paul, peddling so much dribble that they are making out that they are of Paul ? so who are you they demand ? of Peter ? who they will carry on and on with being the lower to Paul:rolleyes:. well that's not true at all to all their claims. such of worldly religious mob that I have dealt with do not understand that the fact is that Peter was the Leader in fact, but not in the sense of a worldly leader is seen as, in dominating over all, just because Paul had displayed what the worldly would presume rank over Peter does not make it so at all. just because one maybe seen not to be on the same page at a point, does not justify idolising Paul as they may and behind such a practice as making out that Paul is the greater there can be much cunning behind all this in trying to lead one to deceptions. carnal people can not get their head around that a Saint does not dominate over people like a worldly leader in such a leadership position.

Bible says No one is greater then their master comes to mind. (Jesus)

No one comes close to measuring up to Jesus Christ and I think that this is the intent that the worldly religious are trying to push, in replacing Jesus with a type of Paul. such has somewhat to do with the peddling of the rapture that the Satanist are desiring, it's their new Jesus, if you will ? and that's why they are peddling the worship of so called Jews today, that all Satanist clearly idolise. it's like the thin edge of the wedge in how Satanist work to create deceptions and work from their peddling such.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If not for the teachings of Paul, we would not know about the Rapture, the Church Age, Salvation by Faith in the The Finished Work Of The Cross, the danger of False Gospels , Forgiveness of sins by Grace alone, Equality Of Jews and Gentiles in the Eyes Of God and why God kept so many things secret that not even the Apostles, nor Pilate, nor Judas nor Satan himself knew .......you can NOT ignore Paul....

Last edited:

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul wrote more Books in the Bible than anyone! To reject Paul is to reject the Bible.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t “ worship” Paul , nor do I know anybody that does.Paul was nothing but a wretched Sinner who was blessed enough to get Saved by God’s Grace.....He was merely a “ Chosen Vessel”—— NOT Chosen because he was any type of Good Example. Quite the contrary .....God chose him to show that if a crazed, wicked, super Religious Nut like Paul could be Saved ..... God would be willing to save anybody.....It was very wise of God to choose a child/women killing beast of a man to reveal the Secrets Of God and the Gospel That Saves us.
Many times I hear from people that they are “ too sinful” for God to Save them.Hogwash! Because of God's choice of the Wretched Paul, I just have to ask them how many innocent women and children they have killed be cause they did not approve of somebody else’s religion.....Paul preached the Grace Of God and he was a most splendid example of it......