Paul.. i noticed everyone follows him and not Jesus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I haven't watched it....and I am leery of anything Hollywood puts out there about Jesus.

Really? One of the best Jesus movies ever! The actor just died a little while ago! That one scene is the rock of my faith! I never want to see myself die.

I know his power some girl saw me killed in Zane Floyd shooting.. and that means I never seen it. God snap fingers and I'm back!.. and the dead me was someone else.

She told me she saw me shot in back with shotgun.. I said really? She was upset I was still alive. :) Her words were what the heck are you doing here! She couldn't believe her eyes lied to her. When she recounted her story b/c I didn't believe she saw me killed she repeated everything I did.. yep that was me.

Last edited:

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really? One of the best Jesus movies ever! The actor just died a little while ago! That one scene is the rock of my faith! I never want to see myself die.

I know his power some girl saw me killed in Zane Floyd shooting.. and that means I never seen it. God snap fingers and I'm back!.. and the dead me was someone else.

She told me she saw me shot in back with shotgun.. I said really? She was upset I was still alive. :) Her words were what the heck are you doing here! She couldn't believe her eyes lied to her. When she recounted her story b/c I didn't believe she saw me killed she repeated everything I did.. yep that was me.
You had a life after death experience?

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have felt like I have died in my chair with my diabetes only to wake up with huge exhale. Its scary! God make u alive again! I'm losing all my wt to make it go away.. down to 215. Bad diabetes at 245.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And did he kill Christians?
And there are christians on this forum doing that very same thing, Paul had a fare better understanding of Jesus than any of them, because of where he came from and because he was Led and taught by the Holy Spirit and Jesus, you reject those He sends you reject Him, really that simple. He is our example of how after Christs resurrection we can be taught by Jesus, but so few want Him

Mat 10:14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.
Mat 10:15 Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

your choosing, we dont follow Paul we follow his example, not the murdering christians part.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have felt like I have died in my chair with my diabetes only to wake up with huge exhale. Its scary! God make u alive again! I'm losing all my wt to make it go away.. down to 215.
Awesome...Give God the Glory!

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said Atheist will do worse than homo people.

Homo has same gender in hell, but Atheist have nobody as a ghost?

Last edited:

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When u feel dead is like going to sleep with going to sleep medicine for surguries thing no memory you went to sleep.
I have heard that dying isn't painful at all. Maybe what caused you to die is...but death isn't.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have heard that dying isn't painful at all. Maybe what caused you to die is...but death isn't.

Depends who u talk to.. some say its like dozing off how scary! Other say tremendous pain! Still scary. I'll take I shall never die please.

I trip on Atheist saying he'll vanish! They are nuts! Vanishing is like the crazy thing to experience in life. I saw God's kingdom with Luke. Its intertwined with Earth! There is another dimension here. So I'm not worried!

Luke12:25 Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to your life?

Last edited:

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Depends who u talk to.. some say its like dozing off how scary! Other say tremendous pain! Still scary. I'll take I shall never die please.
Just to clarify are you referring to a rapture, reincarnation, physical death or something else.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just to clarify are you referring to a rapture, reincarnation, physical death or something else.

Re Heart attacks. other peoples stories of dying.

Actually dying.. I don't have to worry if My faith is right.

My religion is the Old Trad CC... Mary and Jesus side. Has to have both inside. Mary with baby Jesus just as Good!

I trip on anyone who wants to die.

I believe now if I die Jesus took my place so I will never see it. But you have to liveth/belieth in him which might mean CC membership, too..

Livething could be as simple as following his words.

I never want to see me die with tongue hanging out.. going help!!!!!!me. Then 1 million years for resurrection? I can't live a million years as bodiless ghost.

So don't be rich .. and if you are give it to CC in a will. I'm doing it for my True Love. I'll pay anything to God for her.

LOL sorry guys I 'm good at scary dying paranoia.

So time for a true love song. Emphasis on 2:55

Last edited:

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul said it before Jesus? See that my problem I have with people quoting Paul. It wrecks your faith that Jesus had not said it before him?

But I'm sure Jesus said I shall never die thing first. I don't put Paul as the messiah over Jesus.
So, your N.T. is 14 books shorter than mine is?

I have 27 books, and you only have 13?

Which of the 13 books left in your library are on the chopping block next?

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They are fed up b.c I'm right? I told them they would go to Paul if I talked about Jesus.

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
They are fed up b.c I'm right? I told them they would go to Paul if I talked about Jesus.
Nope. What you are telling people here is to let go of Paul, who was undoubtedly a man directly chosen by Jesus Christ Himself to be His witness, and be one of His apostles. And if Jesus made him His witness, should we not listen to what he had been shown and told to tell the people? Well, the Christian should, if at all, they love Jesus and are following Jesus.

Nope. This is what you want people to do, to listen to what you have to say concerning Jesus instead of listen to what the apostle Paul was told by God through the Holy Spirit to tell the people about Jesus Christ.

I doubt if there is one true Christian here who would rather listen to you than to Paul, about Jesus.

Tong
R0766

Last edited: