Paul Weeping

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Philippians 3:18

(For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:

Paul knew his passion for Christ and the message of the cross was not enough for some. He said he "weeped because they missed the message, it was put right before their eyes, by him and the other Apostle's, and it was missed by the enemies of the cross. Ultimately the Apostle's gave their life for the message of the cross. I forget if it was Paul or Peter that was crucified upside down in mockery of the cross. All the Apostle's gave their life for the preaching of the cross. "They that preach the gospel, must live by the gospel."

It happens in our world today, you have enemies of the cross still trying to get people to be like Jesus. How praytel would you ever accomplish such a feat, the very thought of it is ridiculous. You might as well try to be me, it is impossible. You were created to be you and anything else is a imitation of the real. You are the real deal, nothing else you try to be will be real.

The real is a crucified, resurrected, bonified child with Christ as their life. Learning Christ and him having expression as you is real. The fruit of the Spirit coming out of you as you but coming from Christ, is real (you can only bear fruit never producing fruit). The fake, actor figure trying to be something your not is the unreal. Your not Jesus why would you ever even try to be a person your not. Some say: "well Jesus is Holy, I'm supposed to be Holy." You were made Holy the moment you believed, so ok what next. Well Jesus loved everyone so I should love everyone, ok be truthful for a minute! How is that really working out? It's not, we can't love like Jesus loved, but we can bear the fruit of love by the Spirit. The difference between you doing and Christ being (that is in you) is a very fine line. What really makes the difference? You simply start to see Christ as all the things you are, or you have been since your new birth.

What did Paul say "in him we live, move, and have our being." Can you see in what Paul says about how we operate, we operate from the being of another person, that other person is Christ in you the hope of glory. Sooner or later all believers have to come to revelation knowledge of Christ, it is the only way to live life. Apart from Christ as life, there is no life.

Reactions: Not me

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The difference between you doing and Christ being (that is in you) is a very fine line.

I do so love your posts for I see in them a heart being taught inwardly by God Himself. And in that my heart rejoices. Praise God for the life in you, that is growing up and into Him in all things.

If you wouldn't mind me adding something about this fine line I would be most honored?

Faith, is that thing that expands the line, where Christ or self is recognized, seen and known. The more faith is exercised the larger and wider this line becomes, which in turn causes Christ to be formed inwardly to a larger degree.

Bless you for your posts and bless you for the Christ that is in you.

A fellow laborer in Christ, Not me

Reactions: soul man