Paula White in the White House?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Uh, now she's claiming to have seen the face of God.

and @Willie T
I haven't been a fan of Paula White since the scandal she was part of, but there are many Christians who are being transported to heaven since the 80's, including one of my own pastors. So is it she you don't believe, or that anyone could claim they've been translated. Don't know the right term to use - translated/transported. How do you feel about Jesus showing up physically in your own living room and having a conversation with you? Or maybe just hearing God speak to you in your head.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and @Willie T
I haven't been a fan of Paula White since the scandal she was part of, but there are many Christians who are being transported to heaven since the 80's, including one of my own pastors. So is it she you don't believe, or that anyone could claim they've been translated. Don't know the right term to use - translated/transported. How do you feel about Jesus showing up physically in your own living room and having a conversation with you? Or maybe just hearing God speak to you in your head.
What do I think of all that? Now that you asked, I'll give you an answer. I have been transported to Heaven myself. I would not dare to say however that I saw the face of God. I instinctively averted my gaze, not wanting to peer and stare. I didn't even think about it. I knew the respectful thing for me to do was avert my gaze. The conversation of that experience is something I do not think I should relate since I'd call it a private revelation and would not help anyone else.

I could believe Jesus might appear anywhere he wants with a body I could touch so it felt solid. However I would not call it "physical." That has never happened; but I have seen him a few times.

As for God speaking to me in my head? Not with a voice that might be confused with a voice of the material world. I did hear a voice say my name audibly one day and did not think it was God. I paid no attention to it since it sounded so much like a human voice from the material world. Someone with spiritual ears knows when he's hearing a spiritual voice and does not confuse it with what he hears with his physical ears.

Emphatically I do believe people who are born of the Spirit as well as being born of the water can travel to spiritual places. The person fully born of the Spirit can move like the wind -- as Jesus told Nicodemus. Paul also indicated the saints are meant to seated in heavenly places and said God made it so -- and that was before those people's physical bodies died.

Ephesians 2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

Certainly too, there are ungodly "powers" still around in high places; and the saint may deal with them at times.

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

2 Corinthians 10:5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

It is not for everyone however if has evil of his own left unresolved. The person with the temptation to sin himself would be placing himself in peril by trying to take on "spiritual wickedness in high places." How could someone who has not had God cast out the evil in him be able to deal with such greater evil? I cannot say I know for sure what happened to Paula White. She has said some things however that struck me as arrogant. People who say they are rebuking Satan and so on make me wonder a little if their comments verge on the disrespectful (yes, I have also met Satan and I did not speak to him disrespectfully). My guess is that the book of Jude may apply to Paula White. I think she's gone delusional. What a pity.

Jude 1:7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.
9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.
10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.

Hope in God

May 29, 2019
TAMPA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am beginning to ignore a good many people on this site. Sad, really, if they call themselves Christians.

Reactions: Giuliano

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am beginning to ignore a good many people on this site. Sad, really, if they call themselves Christians.
If enough people ignore trolls, they tend to go away. They stay around if they can provoke people.

You could also be doing them a favor. If someone's intention is to upset others and they succeed, it seems to me they'll have more to answer for on Judgment Day. If you can ignore it and not let it upset you, I think they may have less to answer for.

Hope in God

May 29, 2019
TAMPA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You must have another Paula White in mind. LOL

I heard her praying spiritual warfare and was in agreement, but since then I have returned to my previous opinion. A lot of whacko stuff going on that I don't view as being God's desire.

Reactions: Willie T

Pathfinder7

Mar 8, 2020
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I went to some of her meetings decades ago when she and her now-divorced husband used to rent a warehouse in Tampa (just across the bridge from me). She made sense in the early days, but just like so many of them, fame seems to somehow warp their minds over the years.
You wrote,
"..in the early days.."
Early / pioneering days are the best time.
- After they get recognition / established, the focus is on
'power, status, greed...etc.'
I have been observing this..from 1970's.
- In Charismatic & other ( not Charismatic ) camps.

Last edited:

Hope in God

May 29, 2019
TAMPA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You wrote,
"..in the early days.."
Early / pioneering days are the best time.
- After they get recognition / established, the focus is on
'power, status, greed...etc.'
I have been observing this..from 1970's.
- In Charismatic & other ( not Charismatic ) camps.
I went to some of her meetings decades ago when she and her now-divorced husband used to rent a warehouse in Tampa (just across the bridge from me). She made sense in the early days, but just like so many of them, fame seems to somehow warp their minds over the years.

I went once to their Without Walls assembly in Tampa. It was definitely made for TV viewing with all the lights and cameras, all of which I detest in a worship service. Anyway, God failed to show up. The same happened when I went to see Benny Hinn. Talk about a complete absence of an anointing or presence of God. It was so dead, with big names on the platform all waiting, it seemed, with their hands out.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I read some weeks ago that White owns a $3M condo in Manhattan purchased after she folded her church in Tampa due to a financial situation which helped to cause her marriage breakup. That condo, as I understand it, was purchased from Trump, located in one of his NYC properties in which he had a residence of his own. It is there that White and Trump became friends. Her condo is up for sale at this time.

Why is it up for sale, do you know?

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
While I have not been impressed with Paula White nor Donald Trump, I have witnessed the miraculous transformation that has taken place in Trump’s life via his primary pastor Paula. I believe God has also transformed her and her ministry, as the spiritual support for the most powerful man on the planet.

Being Donald Trump’s spiritual advisor cannot be an easy task, and I fully believe that they were God’s perfect choice for one another.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump Pastor Ignores City Orders to Headline Las Vegas Rally of Hundreds

President Donald Trump’s personal pastor, Paula White, led an indoor campaign rally of hundreds at a Las Vegas hotel Thursday night in blatant violation of city orders. White even noted during her speech that Gov. Steve Sisolak had tried to stop the event, which violated the city’s 50-person cap on gatherings. The Las Vegas Review-Journal reported that the city served a violation on the hotel and the rally organizers that includes a $250 fine. Las Vegas has been battling a coronavirus surge for the last month but reported somewhat improved numbers this week.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I also saw the clip which calls on so called Satanic pregnancies to miscarry.

It's hard to get one's mind around what is meant by this.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The clip appears to evidence someone who seems logically challenged.
Here's a clip from last year where she says "church business." Then I guess she realized she shouldn't have said that. The interesting part of the clip though is her claim that where she stands is holy ground.

I also saw the clip which calls on so called Satanic pregnancies to miscarry.

It's hard to get one's mind around what is meant by this.
I think she said later that was a misspeak. I guess that means the Holy Spirit is not inspiring her words?

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Here's a clip from last year where she says "church business." Then I guess she realized she shouldn't have said that. The interesting part of the clip though is her claim that where she stands is holy ground.

I think she said later that was a misspeak. I guess that means the Holy Spirit is not inspiring her words?
@Giuliano Do you know what she is a doctor of?