Peace Through God -- IG: @EvansHilltopfarm

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Farm Ministry USA

Nov 1, 2021
Russellville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isaiah 26:3-4

3 You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you. 4 Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord God is an everlasting rock.

I like to talk about peace because it was a long journey to find peace myself. Peace that only came as a biproduct of a relationship with Christ Jesus. Peace is a calm or contentment in yourself, your surroundings or maybe the world at whole. Nevertheless it’s a sensation of no emotional conflict with yourself or anyone else around you. In today’s verses the emphasis, “you keep him in perfect peace!” “You” in this statement is the Lord, keeping me, you, or anyone else in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you!

Stayed, fixed, focused: is that point that we turn our attentions from the world around us and all that it offers both good and bad and focus on the main thing, which is the Lord God through our relationship with Jesus. Stayed, fixed, focused: is trusting in the Lord that He is working everything together for my good and has my best interest at heart. Can we say that? Can we say, “I have peace because I trust the Lord forever?”

Our world has so many variables, so many troubles and there is only one constant. That is Yahweh, the one truth our Lord God. Things come and things go, kingdoms have been raised and fall, yet the Lord is an Everlasting Rock. A Creator with no beginning and a Kingdom without an end is He! Who offers to you and me the ability to call Him “Abba Father” or “daddy” if you prefer? Perfect peace is the child that can crawl up in their daddy’s lap and know they are safe. What are you trusting in? Is your mind in chaos or stilled, wonder and doubt or steadfast and calm? If you find yourself without peace, He bids you come, peace, tranquility and calm is yours for the taking for those whose mind is assured and fixed on Him. To have this perfect peace, your mind cannot occasionally come to the Lord, it has to be stayed on Him. So, what sustains your mind? What does your mind lean upon?

Be found abiding in Him always, share this good news! Praise His name! Jesus said, “Peace be with you!”

If you enjoyed this devotional you can follow the account on IG @evanshilltopfarm for daily farm photos and devotionals!

Reactions: amadeus