Pentecostalism

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did read it. I think you just don't like CoreIssue & what he contends for so it was an attempt to discredit him personally. I guess you can't just defend your view.

You're right I don't like him.

Because of your last statement, that shows me you haven't read what has been said. You are simply taking sides. Cronyism. That sounds almost lilke a cult doesn't it. Oh my.

Stranger

Reactions: Helen

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just because you say you have 'seen' the false, doesn't mean the real doesn't exist.

I wasn't talking to you....so you have entered upon another's situation. CoreIssue has shown me nothing but what I described. And, he lies in his presentation. So if you want to identify with his lies, then you become a liar also. Do you?

I suggest you stand on your own merit.

Stranger
Lot of hostility there. I'll ignore the fact you just implied I was a liar. I am far from that.
Pagans have been transferring energy by the laying on of the hands for thousands of years & there is a upsurgence in these "energy healing practices.
Imo, just because some church calls itself Christian doesn't mean the laying on of hands is by the Holy Spirit or of the Holy Spirit.

Last edited:

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Because of your last statement, that shows me you haven't read what has been said. You are simply taking sides. Cronyism. That sounds almost lilke a cult doesn't it. Oh my.

Stranger
Thanks, glad I took the time to read through this thread and all your posts before I commented . I see it was appreciated.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lot of hostility there.
Pagans have been transferring energy by the laying on of the hands for thousands of years & there is a upsurgence in these "energy healing practices.
Imo, just because some church calls itself Christian doesn't mean the laying on of hands is by the Holy Spirit or of the Holy Spirit.

Yes there is. So?

I don't care what pagans have been doing.

As I said, just because there is the false doesn't mean there isn't the true. satan is the imitator. Not God.

Stranger

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Stranger
You have just got a personal issue and letting your emotions get away from you. You're false allegations are showing this.

Reactions: SovereignGrace

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes there is. So?

I don't care what pagans have been doing.

As I said, just because there is the false doesn't mean there isn't the true. satan is the imitator. Not God.

Stranger
It's invading the church. All of us should be aware and concerned.

Reactions: SovereignGrace

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wasn't talking to you....so you have entered upon another's situation.
For me, it's like walking in between two guys in a bar you see about to come to blows. (its just a visual, and ...yes I used to go into bars )