People and dinosaurs did not exist at the same time

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dodo_David

Melmacian in human guise
Jul 13, 2013
Trekson said:
All I know is just about every continent has cave drawings depicting men interacting with dinosaurs, not just mammoths and sabertooths.
Please give evidence for what you claim above. To the best of my knowledge, no such cave drawings show men with dinosaurs.

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
Of course people were around with the dinosaurs haven't you all seen the Flintstones!!?
The guy drives a freaken dinosaur for a living, he even has one as a pet!!.

I remember seeing a documentary back in the late 90's about this scientist who owns an island and turned it in to a theme park filled with dinosaurs, they had a couple of glitches with it as I recall, probably something to do with windows 95.

Man you guys better do some research :blink:

snr5557

Jan 19, 2014
Just wanted to tell everyone to keep posting! it's interesting to see other views on this.

But I have to ask

Madad21 said:
Of course people were around with the dinosaurs haven't you all seen the Flintstones!!?

I remember seeing a documentary back in the late 90's about this scientist who owns an island and turned it in to a theme park filled with dinosaurs, they had a couple of glitches with it as I recall, probably something to do with windows 95.

Are you being serious? You're basing your idea of dinosaurs and people living at the same time on a cartoon? Sorry I have a hard time telling if a person is kidding or not online.

Anyway have a great weekend guys!

DaDad

Sep 28, 2012
Madad21 said:

I offered a research source. Did you follow it?

DaDad

snr5557

Jan 19, 2014
DaDad said:
I offered a research source. Did you follow it?

DaDad
You didn't really provide a source to follow. You just gave a short discription of a documentary.

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
snr5557 said:
Just wanted to tell everyone to keep posting! it's interesting to see other views on this.

But I have to ask

Are you being serious? You're basing your idea of dinosaurs and people living at the same time on a cartoon? Sorry I have a hard time telling if a person is kidding or not online.

Anyway have a great weekend guys!
:huh: ...really?

snr5557

Jan 19, 2014
@DaDad

Sorry, I thought you had been refering to this "I remember seeing a documentary back in the late 90's about this scientist who owns an island and turned it in to a theme park filled with dinosaurs, they had a couple of glitches with it as I recall, probably something to do with windows 95."

And yes, the websites saying that Cabera's (or however his name is spelled) theories are unlikely are very assuring in your assertion that life had been just like the Flinstones where people had dinosaurs for pets and were used in the work place.

Madad21 said:
:huh: ...really?
really what?

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
snr5557 said:
@DaDad

Sorry, I thought you had been refering to this "I remember seeing a documentary back in the late 90's about this scientist who owns an island and turned it in to a theme park filled with dinosaurs, they had a couple of glitches with it as I recall, probably something to do with windows 95."

And yes, the websites saying that Cabera's (or however his name is spelled) theories are unlikely are very assuring in your assertion that life had been just like the Flinstones where people had dinosaurs for pets and were used in the work place.

really what?
Yes snr5557 I was joking, sorry to confuse you.....

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
snr5557 said:
Sorry, I just can't tell a person's tone from online.
Oh come on do you really believe a person would base their beliefs on a cartoon and the movie Jurassic park!!!???

You dont need the tone, you just need a sense of humour.
its ok I wont do it again.

snr5557

Jan 19, 2014
Well I have met people who think that alchemy is real, that it's possible for the Sun to revolve around the Earth, and that people deserve to be stoned &/or people get things like cancer to punish their parents. So I no longer assume that people are joking online when I see something like that.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was with you until you decided to throw alchemy under the bus ;)

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
aspen said:
I was with you until you decided to throw alchemy under the bus ;)
because of alchemy we now have Chemistry, and because of chemistry we now have chemistry teachers, and because of chemistry teachers we now have the combover.
(Thats not a joke by the way, there was no tone)

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and yet, so funny because it is true.....

snr5557

Jan 19, 2014
Madad21 said:
because of alchemy we now have Chemistry, and because of chemistry we now have chemistry teachers, and because of chemistry teachers we now have the combover.
(Thats not a joke by the way, there was no tone)
I admit that alchemy is the forerunner for Chemistry, but alchemy is the belief that everything is made out of the four elements: earth, water, fire, and air. And it also relys on magic...Chemistry doesn't use magic. So...alchemy has long since been debunked, and it's got it's place in the history of Chemistry but it's not a real science.

DaDad

Sep 28, 2012
snr5557 said:
@DaDad

really what?
I have no clue what you are talking about.

If you're intentionally speaking nonsense, then please continue without me.

If you deny the historical record then please explain how "Father Simon" (1535), conspired to deceive future generations of skeptics; what it really was that Spanish explorers sent back to Spain in 1562; and what it was that Juan de Santa Cruz Pachacuti Llamqui attempted to depict in his writings.

Whew,
DaDad

snr5557

Jan 19, 2014
DaDad said:
I have no clue what you are talking about.

If you're intentionally speaking nonsense, then please continue without me.

If you deny the historical record then please explain how "Father Simon" (1535), conspired to deceive future generations of skeptics; what it really was that Spanish explorers sent back to Spain in 1562; and what it was that Juan de Santa Cruz Pachacuti Llamqui attempted to depict in his writings.

Whew,
DaDad
I probably should have cleared this up with you earlier.

I had been getting you and Madad21 confused. So I was really trying to respond to something he had said, and accidently responded to you. That's a goof on my part :p

DaDad

Sep 28, 2012
snr5557 said:
I probably should have cleared this up with you earlier.
I'm still not sure why you ask for dinosaur evidence, but ignore what is provided. Again,-- are you interested, or not?

DaDad