People claiming to have seen Heaven

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When john was Caught up to heaven . LOOK at all the warnings HE was given to the churches .
YET TODAYS FOLKS seem to hear NONE OF THAT . ITS ALL A PHARCE FOLKS . SOMETHING IS DEAD WRONG WITH THIS .
WHEN GOD reveals himself to ONE , TRUTH IS ALWAYS SAID . YET nothing about TRUTH is heard
from all these so called revelations . Folks dont fall for a ruse . this is a delusion .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Corinthians 2:9 However, as it is written: “What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived” — the things God has prepared for those who love him—
FOR THOSE WHO LOVE HIM . now repeat after me . IF YE LOVED GOD YE WOULD HAVE LOVED ME .
How come all these folks who are having so many of these so called dreams , revelations , or near death experiences ,
AINT being reminded of The truth . HOW come it dont seem to matter what path they were on .
CAUSE when JESUS revealed himself to paul . PAUL GOT CORRECTED .
WHEN JOHN was caught up , LOOK at all the corrections and warnings GOD gave HIM to give to the churches .
YET TODAY its all about just lovey do and it dont seem to matter WHAT THEY BELEIVE . ITS A LIE MATHEW
But you all love it . YOU all love this inclusive all path lie of a gospel to GOD stuff .
BETTER PREACH JESUS is all i can say . AND me , oh my , HOW THAT NAME SURE SEEMS TO BE ABSENT
in so many of these so called near death experiences . EXACTLY MY POINT MATHEW .
SOMETHING IS GOING DEAD WRONG . THIS IS DELUSION to unite all under a LIE , a lie that cannot save them
no matter how kind and caring it sounds .

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I don't think heaven is something to see.
Why not? Are you familiar with all the passages which show Heaven as a place which is seen? Go to Strong's Concordance and enter "heaven". Then do a proper study of the subject. However, people claiming to have seen Heaven from earth at this particular time are probably hallucinating.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Luke 16:27-31 KJV
27) Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:
28) For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.
29) Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.
30) And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.
31) And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

?

Much love!
So now the question that should alert every true christian is this .
HOW COME in so many of these so called near death experiences , or so called dreams , or so called revelations .
IS FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST NOT BEING MENTIONED . I mean the last time i checked
anyone who got dreams and revelations from GOD , if they were on the wrong path
WERE TOLD THEY WERE ON THE WRONG PATH . LIKE PAUL .
BUT NOT TODAY . IT all as one theme . HEAVEN SEEMS TO AWAIT US ALL . BUT HOW can that be true .
IT seems buddists are having these , muslims are having these , atheists are having these
and all i hear is HOW WONDERFUL heaven seemed and how ALL their dead family members were there .
YET NEVER A reminder OF HOW TO GET THERE , HOW TO ATTAIN TO SALVATION . Exactly mark .
ITS A DELUISION in most all cases . Sure some might have real revelations , BUT YOU GONNA HEAR
some teachings FROM THOSE . not just ideals about how wonderful heaven is and how it seems to not matter
WHAT ONE BELIEVED to get there . Just an idea about how maybe at most we should have some kind of love .
SOUNDS LIKE THE SOCIAL GOSPEL on steroids if ya ask me . HOW COME THEY Are not coming back
and saying HOW DIRE NECESSARY IT IS TO BELIEVE ON CHRIST . YOU aint hearing that message .
AND THAT TELLS ME SOMETHING IS DEAD WRONG . DELUSIONS are real .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why not? Are you familiar with all the passages which show Heaven as a place which is seen? Go to Strong's Concordance and enter "heaven". Then do a proper study of the subject. However, people claiming to have seen Heaven from earth at this particular time are probably hallucinating.
Oh heaven is real . SO my next question is , How come in so many cases
of these near death experiences that seem to be rocking the internet , IS THE ONE NAME
the one way to ATTAIN salvation , NOT BEING MENTIONED .
WHY IS the DIRE NEED TO BELEIVE ON CHRIST , NOT BEING MENTIONED . CAUSE that alone TELLS ME SOMETHING BIG TIME .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I tried to tell you all , I GOT ONLY ONE REASON for living , TO POINT TO THE ONLY NAME THAT CAN SAVE ONE . JESUS CHRIST .
AND HE ALONE IS WHO I WILL POINT TOO . PEROID . now deal with , then love it and embrace it .
cause i aint gonna slow down about it .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
27) Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:
28) For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.
29) Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.
30) And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.
31) And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

?

Much love!
Notice that did ya my friend . Let us HEAR that message .
What do YOU think JESUS meant by that . IF they HEAR NOT MOSES and the PROPHETS
then neither will they be PERSAUDED though ONE ROSE FROM THE DEAD .
Now think about that . WHO DID MOSES AND THE PROPHETS POINT TOO . HE WHO ROSE FROM THE DEAD .
THEY POINTED TO JESUS CHRIST . THE LAW is meant to BRING US TO CHRIST . THE LAW and the prophets POINTED TO HE
who WOULD RISE FROM THE DEAD . JESUS CHRIST . YEAH , bask in the beauty of the LORD my friend .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

?

Much love!
Had you BELIEVED MOSES , you would have BELIEVED ME . FOR he WROTE OF ME . IF THEY HEAR NOT THE LAW
IF THEY HEAR NOT MOSES , THEY WILL NOT HEAR JESUS whom they POINTED TOO .
I tell us all , ITS ALL ABOUT KNOWING JESUS CHRIST . AND THE SHEEP , WELL THEY HEAR my friend . THEY HEAR
the voice of the great shepard of the sheep . THEY HEAR the prophets , the law , moses , FOR THEY POINTED TO CHRIST JESUS .
Examine the holy bible well . FOR IT POINTS TO JESUS CHRIST . AND THAT IS A FACT .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you love great,

if you do not love God, I still love who ever.

I have a lot of social anxity, and issues. I do not mean to disrespect anyone here if I ever have.

Everyone is responsible for their ownselves, and my only purpose is to remind everyone of this.

How you act, what you say, all of that is your own responsibility as no one blood is on your hands. And no ones blood is on my hands, except the one we all put to death (in a sense); the Lord Jesus Christ, whom God rose again.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think heaven is the peace we have when we repent of our sin. Read Matthew 4:17.

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If any person that claim to go to heaven doesn't come back Praising the name of Jesus, they are deceived by Satan, who appears as an angel of light.

2 Corinthians 11:14 - For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think heaven is something to see. I think heaven is the peace we have when we repent of our sin. Read Matthew 4:17.
Well Jesus said in John 14 He would prepare a place for the disciples that where He was going, He would take them to be with Him in that place. Jesus is now in heaven at the right hand of the Father. Heaven is a place and just because you cannot see if doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

You cannot see God either so does that mean God doesn't exist ?

You haven't seen angels do they exist ?

Heaven is indeed a real place. The Bible tells us that heaven is God’s throne (Isaiah 66:1; Acts 7:48-49; Matthew 5:34-35). After Jesus’ resurrection and appearance on earth to His disciples, “He was taken up into heaven and sat at the right hand of God” (Mark 16:19; Acts 7:55-56). “Christ did not enter a man-made sanctuary that was only a copy of the true one; He entered heaven itself, now to appear for us in God’s presence” (Hebrews 9:24). Jesus not only went before us, entering on our behalf, but He is alive and has a present ministry in heaven, serving as our high priest in the true tabernacle made by God (Hebrews 6:19-20; 8:1-2).

We are also told by Jesus Himself that there are many rooms in God’s house and that He has gone before us to prepare a place for us. We have the assurance of His word that He will one day come back to earth and take us to where He is in heaven (John 14:1-4). Our belief in an eternal home in heaven is based on an explicit promise of Jesus. Heaven is most definitely a real place. Heaven truly does exist.

When people deny the existence of heaven, they deny not only the written Word of God, but they also deny the innermost longings of their own hearts. Paul addressed this issue in his letter to the Corinthians, encouraging them to cling to the hope of heaven so that they would not lose heart. Although we “groan and sigh” in our earthly state, we have the hope of heaven always before us and are eager to get there (2 Corinthians 5:1-4). Paul urged the Corinthians to look forward to their eternal home in heaven, a perspective that would enable them to endure hardships and disappointments in this life. “For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal” (2 Corinthians 4:17-18).

Just as God has put in men’s hearts the knowledge that He exists (Romans 1:19-20), so are we “programmed” to desire heaven. It is the theme of countless books, songs, and works of art. Unfortunately, our sin has barred the way to heaven. Since heaven is the abode of a holy and perfect God, sin has no place there, nor can it be tolerated. Fortunately, God has provided for us the key to open the doors of heaven—Jesus Christ (John 14:6). All who believe in Him and seek forgiveness for sin will find the doors of heaven swung wide open for them. May the future glory of our eternal home motivate us all to serve God faithfully and wholeheartedly. “Since we have confidence to enter the Most Holy Place by the blood of Jesus by a new and living way opened for us through the curtain, that is his body, and since we have a great high priest over the house of God, let us draw near to God with a sincere heart full of assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water” (Hebrews 10:19-22).got ?

hope this helps !!!

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

?

Much love!
Amen

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well Jesus said in John 14 He would prepare a place for the disciples that where He was going, He would take them to be with Him in that place. Jesus is now in heaven at the right hand of the Father. Heaven is a place and just because you cannot see if doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

You cannot see God either so does that mean God doesn't exist ?

You haven't seen angels do they exist ?

Heaven is indeed a real place. The Bible tells us that heaven is God’s throne (Isaiah 66:1; Acts 7:48-49; Matthew 5:34-35). After Jesus’ resurrection and appearance on earth to His disciples, “He was taken up into heaven and sat at the right hand of God” (Mark 16:19; Acts 7:55-56). “Christ did not enter a man-made sanctuary that was only a copy of the true one; He entered heaven itself, now to appear for us in God’s presence” (Hebrews 9:24). Jesus not only went before us, entering on our behalf, but He is alive and has a present ministry in heaven, serving as our high priest in the true tabernacle made by God (Hebrews 6:19-20; 8:1-2).

We are also told by Jesus Himself that there are many rooms in God’s house and that He has gone before us to prepare a place for us. We have the assurance of His word that He will one day come back to earth and take us to where He is in heaven (John 14:1-4). Our belief in an eternal home in heaven is based on an explicit promise of Jesus. Heaven is most definitely a real place. Heaven truly does exist.

When people deny the existence of heaven, they deny not only the written Word of God, but they also deny the innermost longings of their own hearts. Paul addressed this issue in his letter to the Corinthians, encouraging them to cling to the hope of heaven so that they would not lose heart. Although we “groan and sigh” in our earthly state, we have the hope of heaven always before us and are eager to get there (2 Corinthians 5:1-4). Paul urged the Corinthians to look forward to their eternal home in heaven, a perspective that would enable them to endure hardships and disappointments in this life. “For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal” (2 Corinthians 4:17-18).

Just as God has put in men’s hearts the knowledge that He exists (Romans 1:19-20), so are we “programmed” to desire heaven. It is the theme of countless books, songs, and works of art. Unfortunately, our sin has barred the way to heaven. Since heaven is the abode of a holy and perfect God, sin has no place there, nor can it be tolerated. Fortunately, God has provided for us the key to open the doors of heaven—Jesus Christ (John 14:6). All who believe in Him and seek forgiveness for sin will find the doors of heaven swung wide open for them. May the future glory of our eternal home motivate us all to serve God faithfully and wholeheartedly. “Since we have confidence to enter the Most Holy Place by the blood of Jesus by a new and living way opened for us through the curtain, that is his body, and since we have a great high priest over the house of God, let us draw near to God with a sincere heart full of assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water” (Hebrews 10:19-22).got ?

hope this helps !!!
Like I said, read Matthew 4:17.