People who don't believe in Jesus are going to Hell, correct?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Entanglement

Jul 15, 2020
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Even if you don't have a Bible, it is easy enough to read online. If I were to amplify some features of that rich man's abode, it would de-emphasize others. And, then, I would be the target of your argument, instead of extracting from the text the answer to your previous question. Even if we don't agree on the import of the offered information, I think that we can agree on what the text actually says.

(Or is your question, "Which Hell?" intended to be the set-up for your next argument?)
All I can say is, that I hope tonight will be the last night of breathing.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please read 2 Samuel 12.

Hello LC,
Just a few questions concerning 2 Sam. 12.

2 Samuel 12:13, 14, 23,

13 "And David said unto Nathan, I have sinned against Jehovah. And Nathan said unto David, Jehovah also hath put away thy sin; thou shalt not die." <--- So, David who sinned got to live but his child with Bathsheba died. It seems allot like punishment for David and Bathsheba perhaps?

14 "Howbeit, because by this deed thou hast given great occasion to the enemies of Jehovah to blaspheme, the child also that is born unto thee shall surely die." <--- Does not mean the child was being sent to hell, just means the child died physically far as I can tell.

23 "But now he is dead, wherefore should I fast? can I bring him back again? I shall go to him, but he will not return to me." <--- Where is David going to be going to join his child again? Can't be the grave as, "the dead know nothing" I hardly think the apple of God's eye is destined for eternal separation from God so...the child would be joined by David...in heaven? The New Earth? The New Jerusalem?