Peter's denial of Jesus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Collin Feener

Aug 2, 2019
Toronto Ont Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You see Peter hiding among the Romans when they were holding Jesus for crucifixion. Three times he said, I know him not. The rooster crowed three times and then Peter knows Jesus was right in his prophecy about Peter. That's also a prophecy for peter and his church and if you understand it every time you go to his church and tell them the Spirit, they will deny it and that's been going on for the two thousand years now and will till the last day is finished. The Romans cast lots for the robes of Christ and they again do that every time they choose a new Pope. Jesus's teachings are his robe and the Spiritual teachings are the one peace robe and the robe without a seam.
All the scripture is prophecy and Peter became a fisher of men with his big catch and the great fish with the golden coin in his mouth.
If I go into Peter's church any time and speak to them about the Spiritual teachings they will deny they know them but yet they do but to teach them would set people free. The Spiritual teachings are Jesus and the life of the Scriptures. The living word is the risen word.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You see Peter hiding among the Romans when they were holding Jesus for crucifixion. Three times he said, I know him not. The rooster crowed three times and then Peter knows Jesus was right in his prophecy about Peter. That's also a prophecy for peter and his church and if you understand it every time you go to his church and tell them the Spirit, they will deny it and that's been going on for the two thousand years now and will till the last day is finished. The Romans cast lots for the robes of Christ and they again do that every time they choose a new Pope. Jesus's teachings are his robe and the Spiritual teachings are the one peace robe and the robe without a seam.
All the scripture is prophecy and Peter became a fisher of men with his big catch and the great fish with the golden coin in his mouth.
If I go into Peter's church any time and speak to them about the Spiritual teachings they will deny they know them but yet they do but to teach them would set people free. The Spiritual teachings are Jesus and the life of the Scriptures. The living word is the risen word.
yes, isn't it encouraging to see the parallels throughout the scripture. Solomon even says, 'go to the ant thou sluggard, consider her ways and be wise'. From the insects to the great strength of the elephant who lives on vegetation God has shown a path to those with eyes to see.