PHOTO THREAD.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So, as most of you know here in Victoria we are totally lockdown. Can't travel more than 5ks from home. Shopping only one person... One hour... And only supermarkets open. So I have to resort to doing my own version of photo bombing someone else's holiday. In this case friends of mine are currently touring the Lake Wanaka area of NZs south island. Queenstown, Te Anau, Milford. So jealous... Here's some samples of their travels.View attachment 10584 View attachment 10585 View attachment 10586 View attachment 10587 View attachment 10588 View attachment 10589
Even with the blight of sin God's creation is still wonderful. Lovely!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, as most of you know here in Victoria we are totally lockdown. Can't travel more than 5ks from home. Shopping only one person... One hour... And only supermarkets open. So I have to resort to doing my own version of photo bombing someone else's holiday. In this case friends of mine are currently touring the Lake Wanaka area of NZs south island. Queenstown, Te Anau, Milford. So jealous... Here's some samples of their travels.View attachment 10584 View attachment 10585 View attachment 10586 View attachment 10587 View attachment 10588 View attachment 10589

Where's my fishing rod and kayak when you need one..wait till I get on the lakes first before showing these pics Backlit....I can see myself on the water in these pics right now...in fact I've been waiting for a fishing kayak to get to the dealer from the manufacturer....short on transport containers they say...still waiting since the end of July..it's a Feel Free Lure 11.5ft..designed by a few clever Kiwis and made in North Carolina....

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
On my BMW last week.
2000km+ trip to Prince Rupert BCView attachment 10628

I wonder, do you have heated hand grips and heated gloves? Must get quite cold riding in Canada, it gets cold riding in Australia too, to the result of numb fingers lolz, 80km/h into the wind, exaggerates the windchill quite a bit.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Smoke travels a long way, hopefully it doesn't circumnavigate the globe again, like what happened with the smoke from the Australian Bushfires.
Remember the Japanese balloon bombs which came to the west coast of North America in WW2: the wind blows a long way...

Reactions: TLHKAJ