PHOTO THREAD.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Josho

I listed to an ABC program yesterday in which it was said that Mars was opposed to the sun at the moment and that it is at its closest position to the earth at the moment and as such it is at its brightest. As the earth and Mars orbits have different time periods, the present situation will not occur for a number of years from now when the earth again comes to its closets distance from Mars again.

The professor was stating that the best time to observe Mars was around midnight.

Shalom

PS: - I hope my memory is still fairly accurate as I was not that interested in the subject matter being discussed.

Reactions: Josho

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A couple of weeks ago I finally got the fishing kayak I've been waiting for since July. I need to find out about my wife first...her other knee has just started to play up....hopefully not a tear...she just had an MRI today....I'll be out on a lake by next month for sure.

here's a few pics of the kayak..

DSC01219.JPG

DSC01221.JPG

DSC01222.JPG

DSC01223.JPG

Reactions: amadeus and TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My kind of backyard
When we first moved there, seeing how beautiful it was, I would sit on the back porch and just cry, so grateful to God for the blessing and beauty of creation...it was overwhelming, the beauty...

Reactions: amadeus and APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When we first moved there, seeing how beautiful it was, I would sit on the back porch and just cry, so grateful to God for the blessing and beauty of creation...it was overwhelming, the beauty...
I can really understand your thoughts here..it is a real peace.....I do this a lot when I go about 4 miles into a State Park and always are in awe and wonder about the nature of our God and his intelligent and love for mankind. He wants to share with us all of himself through his creation.....and to think that people cannot see their Creator in the beauty of the trees, plants, flowers, waters and animals...

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
@TLHKAJ "The earth is the LORD'S, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein." (Psalm 24.1)

Reactions: amadeus

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@APAK Praying your wife is doing well... you mentioned issues with her knee. Is it perhaps an alignment issue? My knee caps will be out of place when there is a misalignment in my lower back and hips. I hope she's doing better today!

Reactions: APAK