PHOTO THREAD.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@APAK Praying your wife is doing well... you mentioned issues with her knee. Is it perhaps an alignment issue? My knee caps will be out of place when there is a misalignment in my lower back and hips. I hope she's doing better today!
Yes, she had a meniscus tear in the left knee May 2018...then carpal tunnel in her left hand/wrist April 2019, then in Sept 2019 arthritis in the right hand/wrist and now the right knee since this September....she has a doc appt on Tuesday....had the MRI last week.......this 'knee' does seem more like a tendon or even a hamstring issue IMO....

She is limping a bit and favors the right side....she still manages to drive to the grocery store...the cause would not be any weight issue as I married her at 98 lb and she is 112 lb today at 5' 3"

I appreciate the concern sister AJ and I will let you know her status soon...

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Nancy

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@TLHKAJ AJ..from her appointment today, my wife has a slight meniscus tear on the interior back of her right knee. Not as bad as the left one she had surgery on before.

First though she has a two-step total mouth teeth-gum surgery, so not to add unnecessary contaminants into her blood stream after she has the knee surgery. Her teeth would be the best specimen if it were not for the the negative interaction of her seizure pills she has taken all her life.

It's all good..only money and time.....we all wear and tear over time...we are in our rusting and imitation golden looking days....;)

Bless you,

APAK

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@TLHKAJ AJ..from her appointment today, my wife has a slight meniscus tear on the interior back of her right knee. Not as bad as the left one she had surgery on before.

First though she has a two-step total mouth teeth-gum surgery, so not to add unnecessary contaminants into her blood stream after she has the knee surgery. Her teeth would be the best specimen if it were not for the the negative interaction of her seizure pills she has taken all her life.

It's all good..only money and time.....we all wear and tear over time...we are in our rusting and imitation golden looking days....;)

Bless you,

APAK
I've been managing a miniscus year in my right knee for a couple of years. No surgery. Just tolerate it until the inflamation subsides. Takes about 3 months. I've reignited the issue once, just getting over that. Have to take more care. Yes, we rust and age. Life ain't that long as we think when we are teenagers.

Reactions: APAK and TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Bless you,

APAK

Hello, brother. I'm so glad to hear your wife's knee isn't as bad as it could've been. I'll be praying for her. It sounds like she's got a lot going on physically, and a wonderful husband who loves her. Priceless!

God bless you both!
AJ

Reactions: APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello, brother. I'm so glad to hear your wife's knee isn't as bad as it could've been. I'll be praying for her. It sounds like she's got a lot going on physically, and a wonderful husband who loves her. Priceless!

God bless you both!
AJ
You are also so blessed!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been managing a miniscus year in my right knee for a couple of years. No surgery. Just tolerate it until the inflamation subsides. Takes about 3 months. I've reignited the issue once, just getting over that. Have to take more care. Yes, we rust and age. Life ain't that long as we think when we are teenagers.
I'm glad you did not need surgery. She limps a bit and her leg is frozen/stiff now every morning for an hour or so....sitting can be very uncomfortable...I don't believe she could take another full month of it.

We do our best, and watch how 'we walk' indeed. Regardless, what will fail on us will fail...I'm still healing from a 7 year old lower back herniated disk....I believe it is actually getting better..it has become literally a 'hot' disk lately.....gets super warm..out of blue for about 15 minutes or so from time to time..I've read this a good sign and it is reinvigorating with blood cells immune system, healing it......it only makes itself a bother about a couple of days a month now....even that..

With all that is happening in the world these days I hope there is not a sudden lockdown where she cannot get the care she needs for her knee...it's all in our Lord's hands and that's where I'll keep it...

Bless you Backlit....one day I'm sure we'll 'see' each other on another plane and time....

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm glad you did not need surgery. She limps a bit and her leg is frozen/stiff now every morning for an hour or so....sitting can be very uncomfortable...I don't believe she could take another full month of it.

We do our best, and watch how 'we walk' indeed. Regardless, what will fail on us will fail...I'm still healing from a 7 year old lower back herniated disk....I believe it is actually getting better..it has become literally a 'hot' disk lately.....gets super warm..out of blue for about 15 minutes or so from time to time..I've read this a good sign and it is reinvigorating with blood cells immune system, healing it......it only makes itself a bother about a couple of days a month now....even that..

With all that is happening in the world these days I hope there is not a sudden lockdown where she cannot get the care she needs for her knee...it's all in our Lord's hands and that's where I'll keep it...

Bless you Backlit....one day I'm sure we'll 'see' each other on another plane and time....
Have either of you ever used DMSO for pain? It can be found on Amazon ...a cream made of aloe vera, lanolin, DMSO, and rose oil. I use it when my ribs/shoulders or back are feeling inflamed and painful. It reduces inflammation.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have either of you ever used DMSO for pain? It can be found on Amazon ...a cream made of aloe vera, lanolin, DMSO, and rose oil. I use it when my ribs/shoulders or back are feeling inflamed and painful. It reduces inflammation.
No, never..let me check it out sis