PHOTO THREAD.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
67299363_2580052348673543_8363952040157642752_n.jpg

Clovelly in Cornwall, England
Great photo! did you go there? I went to Barnstaple many years ago...(I think it was Barnstaple, anyway...)

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh gosh no Helen! I rented the upper of a farmhouse, but the family treated me so well that I raised my own rent 25 bucks a month, lol. It had 9 acres in the yard and we could always be found at the pool in the summer and by the pond cooking out, and fishing with a nice strong fire that lasted all night. Or, either at my place or my friends place in the lower atp. of the HUGE barn. She was one of my landlords daughters...they were all 5 raised there, was sad to see my landlords die and the farm (as they called it) fall into disrepair...only drove by it once and it broke my heart as, I was shocked at how it looked...it was a great 5 years there and I'll always cherish them ♥

Sounds heavenly.
What happy years..and such great memories. Our lives are made up of such good moments like that...and photos mark the memories and cement them for us.

Good times...a taste of heaven... :)

Reactions: Pearl and Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds heavenly.
What happy years..and such great memories. Our lives are made up of such good moments like that...and photos mark the memories and cement them for us.

Good times...a taste of heaven... :)

Yes it was Helen, I used to think that all the time...I would call it my own little "slice of heaven". If even for only 5 years, I am way blessed to have had that :)

Reactions: Pearl

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Great photo! did you go there? I went to Barnstaple many years ago...(I think it was Barnstaple, anyway...)
No I've never been to Clovelly although I have been to Polperro and Mousehole in Cornwall.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you, Nancy
I'm taking pictures almost daily.
Keeps me out of trouble..... :)

Lol...what ever works, eh? They are awesome Gary. I have not gone on your website but, I will be needing some wall hangings as I am in the process of painting and eventually getting new flooring but, decoration will have to be last... :)

Reactions: Helen