PHOTO THREAD.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you posted a link to your website I must have missed it. :(

Hi Pat, his website is on his profile on FB...but they seem to be pretty well protected...they are all gorgeous, he also has posted many on this thread which is where I am going to take him up on his offer to use one of those...will be needing some things for my walls after painting, trim and flooring is done.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Pat, his website is on his profile on FB...but they seem to be pretty well protected...they are all gorgeous, he also has posted many on this thread which is where I am going to take him up on his offer to use one of those...will be needing some things for my walls after painting, trim and flooring is done.
Thanks Nancy I'll have a look. xx

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Oh stop it!!! All of your bad pics are way better than my "good" ones, lol!
See post 1668.
Right. This is because @Triumph1300 is a fusspot with his photos because he has high standards.

He takes great pictures. He has an artistic eye, which is necessary if someone is going to take good pix.

I missed this thread...I like his pix.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See post 1668.
Right. This is because @Triumph1300 is a fusspot with his photos because he has high standards.

He takes great pictures. He has an artistic eye, which is necessary if someone is going to take good pix.

I missed this thread...I like his pix.
Yes he is...he is one of the best photographers I have ever seen! It's like you can just walk right into them.