Pirate Day 2020

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Redhanded Rose stood out by the docks waiting for the rest of her crew to arrive. She was the first mate to Captain Jack Sparrow, his wife Angelica, and their two children Maria Louise Sparrow, and Joshua John Sparrow. (Hehe I betcha that @JohnDB is gonna like that!! :p) "I sure hope they arrive soon." Maria said. "Yeah because when it comes to setting out for the lost city of Atlantis I don't want anybody to keep me waiting." Jack pointed out while checking his compass as Redhanded Rose just simply grinned. ;)

Ahoy all you scurvy dogs!! Welcome to Pirate Day 2020!! :D If ya want to set sail and be apart of Captain Jack's crew please leave your pirate name and we'll start setting sail when we have at least three people aboard!! In the meantime, we'll just pay tribute to Pirates of The Caribbean. ;) The rules of this roleplay game be very simple. All it is, is basically like a story but more than one person will be writing it. I just started it out so just follow my example above :D Just keep in mind,.. dead men tell no tales so be very cautious and mind your manners (unless ye want to wind up walking the plank that is!) when you're out on the seven seas savvy? :p

Reactions: Mayflower and Nancy

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Changes to the pirates of the Caribbean ride at Disney parks, positive or negative?

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Changes to the pirates of the Caribbean ride at Disney parks, positive or negative?

I think it's pretty cool,.. but have you come to join the crew lad? :D (You don't have to but I figured that we could use some fun after all the election stress. :) )

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Redhanded Rose stood out by the docks waiting for the rest of her crew to arrive. She was the first mate to Captain Jack Sparrow, his wife Angelica, and their two children Maria Louise Sparrow, and Joshua John Sparrow. (Hehe I betcha that @JohnDB is gonna like that!! :p) "I sure hope they arrive soon." Maria said. "Yeah because when it comes to setting out for the lost city of Atlantis I don't want anybody to keep me waiting." Jack pointed out while checking his compass as Redhanded Rose just simply grinned. ;)

Ahoy all you scurvy dogs!! Welcome to Pirate Day 2020!! :D If ya want to set sail and be apart of Captain Jack's crew please leave your pirate name and we'll start setting sail when we have at least three people aboard!! In the meantime, we'll just pay tribute to Pirates of The Caribbean. ;) The rules of this roleplay game be very simple. All it is, is basically like a story but more than one person will be writing it. I just started it out so just follow my example above :D Just keep in mind,.. dead men tell no tales so be very cautious and mind your manners (unless ye want to wind up walking the plank that is!) when you're out on the seven seas savvy? :p

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jack looked to the two new people that were suddenly arriving where his ship was docked. "Are you guys here to join my crew or are you just a couple of land lovers?" He questioned them. "Furthermore why is there a woman here?" He wondered when suddenly Angelica made evil eyes at him. "And what's wrong with a woman!?" She cried. "Yeah!!" Redhanded Rose snapped before they both slapped each side of his face. "Alright, so perhaps maybe I deserved that." He admitted.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jack looked over at the new man approaching. "Oi, you what's your name?" He questioned him.

Reactions: JohnDB

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You ain't no serving wench!

And why must I give my name to the likes of you.... especially when you have no grog!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about mate." Jack began before pulling out an encyclopedia and putting on a pair of spectacles. "Huh?? Grog is rum?? I have plenty of rum on the ship it that's what ya mean."

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about mate." Jack began before pulling out an encyclopedia and putting on a pair of spectacles. "Huh?? Grog is rum?? I have plenty of rum on the ship it that's what ya mean."

Grog is not rum.
Grog is grog
Rum is rum.

That's why I want a serving wench...and you sir are not a wench. (Although you got hips like one)

Now leave me be... I need a serving wench with me grog.
Tired of all this chattering without me grog to whet me whistle and grease my jaw.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"That's it! I'm not sure who you think you are lad, or what you're talking about but I will not be insulted. I'm Captain Jack Sparrow,... Savvy?" He questioned him with a rather sly grin before taking out his pistol pointing at him and cocking it. (Hehe this is fun. :p)

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"That's it! I'm not sure who you think you are lad, or what you're talking about but I will not be insulted. I'm Captain Jack Sparrow,... Savvy?" He questioned him with a rather sly grin before taking out his pistol pointing at him and cocking it. (Hehe this is fun. :p)

You only got ONE shot in that pistol of yours and you are saving it for someone other than me...

Now whelp be of service and bring me a serving wench IF you know what one looks like....you do know the difference don't ye?

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Gotta take a shower so bbl but when did you become a roleplayer mister I don't roleplay for nothing!? :p)

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Gotta take a shower so bbl but when did you become a roleplayer mister I don't roleplay for nothing!? :p)

Since before you were born....they had this thing we called improv....short for impromversation.
Where you had to create dialogue out of thin air while in character with an audience.

This is a nothing by comparison. No pressure whatsoever.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Well you would be a good roleplaying partner at Roleplay.me just saying. ;) Anyways, one more response for now and then I have to go over a friend's house.)

Jack simply just looked really confused at him. "Hold up there mate, you're getting this roleplay confused with the first movie and I'm already married with two children." He told him when suddenly Redhanded Rose withdrew her pistol and then fired it into the air.

"Cut! Cut! Cut! According to the Pirates' Roleplay Code there are to be no wall breaks in this roleplay so that's a foul!!" She exclaimed.

"Yes Rilly but the Pirates' Roleplay Code is more actually like guidelines instead of rules." Maria pointed out. (Btw, Rilly is my nickname now in case you didn't know. :p)

"Never mind, point made continue!!" Redhanded Rose cried out.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(The day is running out guys, I sure hope that I will gain some crew members soon. :( @Devin Wintch, do you still want to play? If you're too busy I understand though.)

Last edited:

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Argh, I be Captain Gold, the scourge of the seven seas and I challenge all ye scurvy dogs to single combat for the black peal. :)

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Oh yeah, well do you have a ship?" Jack asked him.