Pirate Day 2020

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I check in, but have work I have to do. Have fun without me though :)

Arrgh!! That's understandable matey and I think we're about to set sail now and whoever wants to join can join in the fun. :D Right now we gotta hoist up those colors though. ;)

Reactions: dev553344

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
717Oqj+4DeL._AC_SS350_.jpg

Got the flag up now so who be ready to hit the seven seas!? ;)

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Redhanded Rose stood out by the docks waiting for the rest of her crew to arrive. She was the first mate to Captain Jack Sparrow, his wife Angelica, and their two children Maria Louise Sparrow, and Joshua John Sparrow. (Hehe I betcha that @JohnDB is gonna like that!! :p) "I sure hope they arrive soon." Maria said. "Yeah because when it comes to setting out for the lost city of Atlantis I don't want anybody to keep me waiting." Jack pointed out while checking his compass as Redhanded Rose just simply grinned. ;)

Ahoy all you scurvy dogs!! Welcome to Pirate Day 2020!! :D If ya want to set sail and be apart of Captain Jack's crew please leave your pirate name and we'll start setting sail when we have at least three people aboard!! In the meantime, we'll just pay tribute to Pirates of The Caribbean. ;) The rules of this roleplay game be very simple. All it is, is basically like a story but more than one person will be writing it. I just started it out so just follow my example above :D Just keep in mind,.. dead men tell no tales so be very cautious and mind your manners (unless ye want to wind up walking the plank that is!) when you're out on the seven seas savvy? :p

I am going to have a stroke. You role play?????? YESSSSS!!!!!!!

Reactions: April_Rose

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Name: Aria the Adventurous

Bio: Sailing the seas from a young age, pirate life is all she ever known. Mercenary of sorts, she goes on quests and finds treasures to help the poor people of the land.

womens-pirate-vest-costume.jpg

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(I take it that you roleplay too? LOL :p)

I havent in the longest time. I tried here, but it ended up in a debate. Lol. But it was a different kind and none of these old people know how to play. We have to shoe them. It is vital for this site. Lol

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I havent in the longest time. I tried here, but it ended up in a debate. Lol. But it was a different kind and none of these old people know how to play. We have to shoe them. It is vital for this site. Lol

Ever gone on Roleplay.me? :D

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Aria looked at the spectacle before her and spit on the ship floor.

"You better not be wasting my time Jack Sparrow. I turned down a job for this."

A striped orange cat sat next to her licking its paw.

"My first mate is coming too. And I want some of me gold up front."

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Aria looked at the spectacle before her and spit on the ship floor.

"You better not be wasting my time Jack Sparrow. I turned down a job for this."

A striped orange cat sat next to her licking its paw.

"My first mate is coming too. And I want some of me gold up front."

"Alright, but what's the feline doing here?" Jack wondered. "Ooh,.. I love cats!" Maria exclaimed excitedly. "Me too, they're my favorite animals." Redhanded Rose said with a grin.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Alright, but what's the feline doing here?" Jack wondered. "Ooh,.. I love cats!" Maria exclaimed excitedly. "Me too, they're my favorite animals." Redhanded Rose said with a grin.

"Outnumbered as usual." Aria teased Jack.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Well all I know is that we all better climb aboard before the moonlight hits us." Jack said before they all climbed aboard The Black Pearl together and set sail. "Why's that?" Redhanded Rose wondered. "I'll tell you, but do you all believe in ghost stories?" Angelica questioned them before Barbossa began to tell his tale.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Aye, I have the flying Dutchman, I won her from the scurvy dog Davy Jones that's why I have scales all over me. (Here laughing manically and showing his ghostness)

"What about Will Turner though?" Jack wondered. "The last I checked he was in charge of the Flying Dutchman."

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"What about Will Turner though?" Jack wondered. "The last I checked he was in charge of the Flying Dutchman."

Oh, well I must um...see ya later scurvy dogs.... (as hekicks the nearest barrel at them running to small life raft)

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm off to watch The Curse of The Black Pearl now and here's the link for anybody and everybody who wants to be able to buy it or rent it on YouTube. :)

Reactions: historyb

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm going to wrap up Pirate Day with a few more videos and don't forget guys tomorrow is Harry Potter Day!! :D