Place for verse a day.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Should have a place where we post a verse?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Wayne

Oct 30, 2011
I think we should have someone pick a verse for a day and everyone look at it and write what they got out of the verse. There it would show what we miss and what people can learn from other people can learn from others.

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
I think we should have someone pick a verse for a day and everyone look at it and write what they got out of the verse. There it would show what we miss and what people can learn from other people can learn from others.

I think you should start your own forum.

THE Gypsy

Jul 27, 2011
Earth

We have a forum for devotions and inspiration...

http://www.christian...nd-inspiration/

Perhaps it could fit there and people will participate as they choose.
ja2.gif

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wayne... And you are a welcome dude! God Bless! Would look forward to seeing your "Verse of the Day" parked next to my devotions on John Bunyan!

Shirley

Aug 15, 2011
Ohio USA
Psalms 103: 2-4
Bless Yahweh Oh my soul and do not forget all his benefits! Who forgives all of your Iniquity, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy!