Plane crash in my old neighborhood...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There was a plane crash where I used to live in Santee California. Just saw this on the news and wondered how close it was to my house I lived in. Santee is pretty small in size:
Chilling audio reveals last moments of San Diego airplane crash: 'Climb immediately'

From the article:

Chilling audio of the exchange between the pilot of the plane that crashed in California on Monday and air traffic control reveals moments of intense alarm and apparent disorientation.

"It looks like you are drifting off course. Are you correcting?" an air traffic controller is heard asking Dr. Sugata Das, an Arizona cardiologist and pilot of the deadly flight.

The air traffic controller then became more specific in his commands to Das.

"Low altitude alert. Climb immediately. Climb the airplane. Maintain 5,000. Expedite the climb. Climb the airplane please."

The controller continued urging the pilot to ascend to 5,000 feet as the plane remained at about 1,500 feet above ground.

"You appear to be descending again, sir," the air traffic controller then said.

The audio was obtained by KUSI News in California, and appears to match audio circulating on YouTube. The FAA could not comment on the validity of the audio on YouTube when contacted by Fox News, and noted the NTSB will release it at a later date.