Please Close This Thread

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mister Michael

Sep 13, 2018
Florida
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
Shunning is persecution.

Remember: Christ says "come to me and be not afraid" (my paraphrase). Don't let fears of man's actions stop you from coming towards God. Instead, keep your eyes focused only on Him.
But it's to hard. Where would i go to i don't know where to start. I will feel lost

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But it's to hard. Where would i go to i don't know where to start. I will feel lost
When I was 5, my family went to the beech. It was my first time seeing the ocean, and I was fascinated. Not knowing any better, I wandered to deep and got caught in a riptide-- pulled under, unable to breath, absolutely terrified. It was my earthly dad that grabbed me by the arm and pulled me out. I grabbed him so hard-- so grateful, so relieved, so... I loved him. And for that moment, we just held each other-- that was enough.

Sean, you've felt your Heavenly Father grab you out. For now, it is enough to simply be held. Just feel. Feel the love God has for you.

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

Mister Michael

Sep 13, 2018
Florida
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
When I was 5, my family went to the beech. It was my first time seeing the ocean, and I was fascinated. Not knowing any better, I wandered to deep and got caught in a riptide-- pulled under, unable to breath, absolutely terrified. It was my earthly dad that grabbed me by the arm and pulled me out. I grabbed him so hard-- so grateful, so relieved, so... I loved him. And for that moment, we just held each other-- that was enough.

Sean, you've felt your Heavenly Father grab you out. For now, it is enough to simply be held. Just feel. Feel the love God has for you.
you say that like it's easy

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you say that like it's easy
Never said it was easy. I know it's not.

It's SO human nature to want to "earn" things or fear or otherwise try to take everything into our own hands. In weird way we think that kicking and screaming and struggling is the easier path than just being held. Just feeling Christ's love.

Mister Michael

Sep 13, 2018
Florida
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
Never said it was easy. I know it's not.

It's SO human nature to want to "earn" things or fear or otherwise try to take everything into our own hands. In weird way we think that kicking and screaming and struggling is the easier path than just being held. Just feeling Christ's love.

How am i supposed to feel Christ love

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How am i supposed to feel Christ love
Zoom back to that moment you felt like crying. Maybe go back and read Matthew 14. Pause on that frame of emotion: *what* is it that you're feeling? Even if you don't have the right word for it, just babble.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you just love seeing my faith be destroyed by your own lies and the lies of others you stolen this goes for everyone on this particular thread.

you don't care about my feelings Good. When i go to meetings and can get a fear of fear mongering.

you are the ones fear mongering people
HYPOCRITES

Touchy-touchy

This really happened.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I remembered going because it was on Christmas.....it was morose.....the message was scary and I remember the only decoration was a dead branch behind the speaker. Afterwards I went to Mass....it was a celebration

Mister Michael

Sep 13, 2018
Florida
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
I remembered going because it was on Christmas.....it was morose.....the message was scary and I remember the only decoration was a dead branch behind the speaker. Afterwards I went to Mass....it was a celebration

GRR it's not fearful it's comfortable!

djstav

Sep 9, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Australia
Are they postive negative or neutral.

You already know my position.
The war is between them, the positives & the negatives. At least the negatives will give you a smoke, where the positives are always on their last cigarette.

It says here

Genesis 2:17 17but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die."

But the positives always want to be good.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Try the Quaker Church....they are nice