Please Close This Thread

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didnt know he was seeking....i was just trying to find out what his position is.
He is, in his own way. It's a scary thing. Extremely so.
With all due respect, I feel like a lot of your "what are you trying to stir up" comments really are taking the focus away from Christ and the simplicity of the Gospel.

I thank you for the willingness you've shown to focus now on Christ.

Reactions: aspen

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He is, in his own way. It's a scary thing. Extremely so.
With all due respect, I feel like a lot of your "what are you trying to stir up" comments really are taking the focus away from Christ and the simplicity of the Gospel.

Ok, i apologise

Reactions: Jane_Doe22

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You want an essay?
If that's what you want to write go for it. If you're a picture drawing kind of guy, go for that. If you express through dance, I'll even go for that. Express yourself in whatever words/gesture/picture/means you feel moved to.

And this is much more for your benefit that mine. If the only person who ever read it was you, then it would still be gold.

Mister Michael

Sep 13, 2018
Florida
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
If that's what you want to write go for it. If you're a picture drawing kind of guy, go for that. If you express through dance, I'll even go for that. Express yourself in whatever words/gesture/picture/means you feel moved to.

And this is much more for your benefit that mine. If the only person who ever read it was you, then it would still be gold.

Ok i tell you what i feel the fact that peter had doubt even though he knew he had walk on water for a bit. And christ saving him which is what i want.

Reactions: Jane_Doe22

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok i tell you what i feel the fact that peter had doubt even though he knew he had walk on water for a bit. And christ saving him which is what i want.
Those are fantastic words. How about you ask God Himself those excellent questions and listen for His answer?

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok but i thought i had to follow everything perfectly.
No.

No one does. We're all flawed sinners with flawed understandings. We strive to follow God and draw near unto Him, but He's the one doing all the heavy lifting. We just hold on tight, like Peter when Christ rescues him.

Reactions: amadeus