Please describe yourself, regarding eschatology

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
A person who actually simply reads the Bible and believes what he reads.

@MatthewG, thanks for your like, but you are one of the members that do not believe what they read but have put your own twist upon the scriptures like so many others on this forum have done.

Reactions: MatthewG

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@MatthewG, thanks for your like, but you are one of the members that do not believe what they read but have put your own twist upon the scriptures like so many others on this forum have done.
I have not forgotten, discussions our differing views. I still love you.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have not forgotten, discussions our differing views. I still love you.

This quote is important for you to understand: -

“If you believe what you like in the Gospel, and reject what you don’t like, it is not the Gospel you believe, but yourself.” - Augustine

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This quote is important for you to understand: -

“If you believe what you like in the Gospel, and reject what you don’t like, it is not the Gospel you believe, but yourself.” - Augustine

That is just a quote from a man. What’s most important is to put Yahavah first, and to love you as my neighbor. All the best, in Christ.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That is just a quote from a man. What’s most important is to put Yahavah first, and to love you as my neighbor. All the best, in Christ.

Ah @MatthewG, if you carefully read the scriptures, the above quote sticks out like a sore thumb from the pages of the scriptures.

Writing this quote off as of no consequences, like you have done, is shortsightedness on your part.

Now if you love me as you claim then you would chew the cud on what I post instead of brushing my posts of as of no concern.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah @MatthewG, if you carefully read the scriptures, the above quote sticks out like a sore thumb from the pages of the scriptures.

Writing this quote off as of no consequences, like you have done, is shortsightedness on your part.

Now if you love me as you claim then you would chew the cud on what I post instead of brushing my posts of as of no concern.
Whatever you would like to say, sir. Always the best to you. Sorry, that I decided to leave a “like” on your post. Do you ever wish we never had them implemented?

Reactions: Stash

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those who are alive and belong to Jesus at the end of the millennium will be changed or made immortal while still on earth.

No, it's those who are alive and remain after the trib are the ones who are changed into immortal then raptured. It happens before the Millennium begins, just after the trib ends.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I think God will let us know when the Rapture happens when it happens!
A rapture to heaven is never prophesied to happen, so you don't need to wait for it.
No, it's those who are alive and remain after the trib are the ones who are changed into immortal then raptured. It happens before the Millennium begins, just after the trib ends.
The Prophecy that tells us about the change into immortality is 1 Corinthians 15:50-56. It will happen after the Millennium and only then will Death be no more. As Revelation 21:4 makes clear.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A rapture to heaven is never prophesied to happen, so you don't need to wait for it.
1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Somewhere west of Mississippi River
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The Prophecy that tells us about the change into immortality is 1 Corinthians 15:50-56. It will happen after the Millennium and only then will Death be no more. As Revelation 21:4 makes clear.

Really?

If you do not believe in a rapture that will take place at the Last Trump then explain the following verses:

1Th 4:16-17

(16) For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
(17) Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Prophecy that tells us about the change into immortality is 1 Corinthians 15:50-56. It will happen after the Millennium

No, it happens at the second coming. The last trump sounds BEFORE the Millennium.

1Co 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
1Co 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Reactions: Cassandra

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
No, it happens at the second coming. The last trump sounds BEFORE the Millennium.
AS Written in the Bibe, the dead will be raised for Judgment AFTER the Millennium. Rev 20:11-15 Only after the final Judgment, will Death be no more.
Yes really, I reject the false teachings of a rapture to heaven, as such a thing is never said to happen in scripture.
When Jesus Returns, those faithful Christians who remain; will meet Hin in the clous, then go to be with Him forever in Jerusalem and after the Millenium, - in the New Jerusalem. Rev 21:1-7

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
AS Written in the Bibe, the dead will be raised for Judgment AFTER the Millennium.

No, it says "the rest of the dead" proving some of the dead did resurrect before the millennium.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
No, it says "the rest of the dead" proving some of the dead did resurrect before the millennium.
Very disingenuous of you. We all know that Revelation 20:4-5 says; the rest of the dead must wait until the thousand years is over.

Every one who dies from Adam, right up to the end of the Millennium waits in their grave for the Day they will all stand before God in Judgment. Even the raised GT martyrs will most likely die again, but are assured of immortality in Eternity. Rev 20:6

I am sure that you and all who have been taught false ideas of Jesus raising the Christian dead at His Return, would be far better to know the reality and truths of the Prophetic Word.
False theories proliferate and next, it's the rapture to heaven fable! Lies upon untruths and confusion upon deceit.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very disingenuous of you.

Nop, it was very accurate of me.

We all know that Revelation 20:4-5 says; the rest of the dead must wait until the thousand years is over.

Every one who dies from Adam, right up to the end of the Millennium waits in their grave for the Day they will all stand before God in Judgment.

Revelation 20:4-5 proves that to be wrong. It shows some being resurrected while THE REST OF THE DEAD are resurrected after the thousand years.

I am sure that you and all who have been taught false ideas of Jesus raising the Christian dead at His Return, would be far better to know the reality and truths of the Prophetic Word.

That is the reality. You are teaching falsely on these matters. The dead in Christ do rise at the second coming. This is a well known fact.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
That is the reality. You are teaching falsely on these matters. The dead in Christ do rise at the second coming. This is a well known fact.
Isn't going to happen. There are true facts and there are false theories and many have been deceived.

Rev 20 :4-6 is perfectly clear on who will be raised by Jesus at His Return. ONLY the GT martyrs! You could be one of them, ewq; just get your head chopped off. Probably won't hurt much.

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My church is Shepherd Chapel, Arkansas
And smyrna Christian Church, Indiana

These two churches are preparing their flock to be the elect

We believe the Father (the Son and the Holy Spirit) are NOT three different persons
We believe there is only ONE God, and those are offices that God uses

No different than the same Trinity that Satan uses as Satan, ( the antichrist and false prophet )
Satan is a copycat

So when the antichrist comes, we claim he will be Satan in person playing the 2 roles

We believe all men have been created equal no matter what color or religion every soul belongs to God. You cannot give away something that doesn’t belong to you so the devil doesn’t take souls

We believe that when antichrist comes, he will have supernatural powers enough to make your dead father or mother come to you and tell you that is the anti-christ is Jesus

The deception is going to be so great most Christians will not be able to handle it
Not because they not brave people they would surely die for Jesus it’s just they haven’t been taught what to expect
Every church meeting that’s all we talk about is the future after we read the Bible word by word page by page from the beginning to the end
We are watchmen we are told to watch current events, and as things go along, we adjust
We are not set in our ways We will adjust according to whatever deception the antichrist is going to throw at us

we are told the antichrist cannot touch one hair on our heads. That is the rules God made with him however, even if that wasn’t true, we would gladly give up our life. The elect will be rewarded for their destiny, which is we will be brought before the antichrist and allowing the Holy Spirit to speak through us. Our reward will be salvation, and we will be the teachers and preachers in the millennium to help those that didn’t make it the first time.
So as a person that claims to be the elect, we but mostly me think these are the end times now
We believe in a five month tribulation not seven years split in 2 1/2 and 2 1/2
Because of deception will be so great, the elect would fail

God bless and Godspeed my brothers and sisters this is a wonderful conversation
We get to hear everybody thoughts and we are the body of Christ, and we will pull together and leave nobody behind. That is our mission, even if it’s impossible.

Reactions: Keraz

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Somewhere west of Mississippi River
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes really, I reject the false teachings of a rapture to heaven, as such a thing is never said to happen in scripture.

Well there will be the rapture to the AIR where the remain and alive Christian will meet with the Lord.

When Jesus Returns, those faithful Christians who remain; will meet Hin in the clous, then go to be with Him forever

True.

in Jerusalem

The Scrpture does not say that. Show me the chapter and verse please.

and after the Millenium

Well yes and no. It will take place after the millennium but before the Second Coming. It will not according to the timing of your so-called 1,000 literal Millennial kingdom that you believe will take place in the future.

in the New Jerusalem. Rev 21:1-7

The gathering of the Elect is the New Jersualem, herself, when the New Heaven and New Earth occurs:

Rev 21:1-3
(1) And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
(2) And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
(3) And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

Rev 21:9-10
(9) And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.
(10) And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,

New Jersualem is NOT a physical building with physical stones at all. It is God's people as "stones' that make up the city. For they are all Christ's bride.