Please explain this.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course He isn't a monster...

what makes you think I think He is?

re #1580.

When you started this circular discussion about the KJV like you thought it was without error....it takes about ten minutes to disprove that myth. But you are not looking for truth, you are thinking you can pull someone into your belief were God forces people to sin and then throws them in hell for nothing they can be blamed for....so you want to use the KJV to deceive. The truth is not in you.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When you started this circular discussion about the KJV like you thought it was without error....it takes about ten minutes to disprove the myth. But you are not looking for truth, you are thinking you can pull someone into your belief were God forces people to sin and then throws them in hell for nothing they can be blamed for....so you want to use the KJV to deceive. The truth is not in you.

I do indeed stand in the truth; and your opposition to me tells me that you do not (John 15:20, 1 John 4:6).

Your father is the devil....he is a liar and the father of it.

You accuse me of being a deceiver. And there are three fingers pointing back at you. However, the scripture says:

2Co 6:4, But in all things approving ourselves as the ministers of God, in much patience, in afflictions, in necessities, in distresses,
2Co 6:5, In stripes, in imprisonments, in tumults, in labours, in watchings, in fastings;
2Co 6:6, By pureness, by knowledge, by longsuffering, by kindness, by the Holy Ghost, by love unfeigned,
2Co 6:7, By the word of truth, by the power of God, by the armour of righteousness on the right hand and on the left,
2Co 6:8, By honour and dishonour, by evil report and good report: as deceivers, and yet true;
2Co 6:9, As unknown, and yet well known; as dying, and, behold, we live; as chastened, and not killed;
2Co 6:10, As sorrowful, yet alway rejoicing; as poor, yet making many rich; as having nothing, and yet possessing all things.

Last edited:

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do indeed stand in the truth; and your opposition to me tells me that you do not (John 15:20, 1 John 4:6).

Your father is the devil....he is a liar and the father of it.

You accuse me of being a deceiver. And there are three fingers pointing back at you. However the scripture says:

2Co 6:4, But in all things approving ourselves as the ministers of God, in much patience, in afflictions, in necessities, in distresses,
2Co 6:5, In stripes, in imprisonments, in tumults, in labours, in watchings, in fastings;
2Co 6:6, By pureness, by knowledge, by longsuffering, by kindness, by the Holy Ghost, by love unfeigned,
2Co 6:7, By the word of truth, by the power of God, by the armour of righteousness on the right hand and on the left,
2Co 6:8, By honour and dishonour, by evil report and good report: as deceivers, and yet true;
2Co 6:9, As unknown, and yet well known; as dying, and, behold, we live; as chastened, and not killed;
2Co 6:10, As sorrowful, yet alway rejoicing; as poor, yet making many rich; as having nothing, and yet possessing all things.

I think it is despicable and a deception for you to speak of love, faith, repentance, obedience, salvation, and good deeds, because these words mean nothing in your mouth! These things mean nothing to you or your religion. According to you all that is good and bad falls under the responsibility and will of the Puppet Master god. What worth is love, faith, repentance, obedience, salvation, or good deeds if it is forced on people. Who is it that sins, if it is forced on the puppets? Deceivers you are, wolves in sheepskins, because you know that most would not give you the time of day if they knew the truth about you and your religion. You make reality a puppet show, God a monstrous Puppet Master, and Christianity a horror flick. Throughout history, those that have proclaimed themselves the elect or the elite have been responsible for the worst atrocities…Hitler is a good example. You seem to focus on the most innocent, which are the ways of Satan, and of this I take the most exception. A good weapon against Satan is to expose him, so I will expose you at every opportunity, you slanderers of God.

atpollard

Jun 30, 2019
Port Richey, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dollars to donuts that he has a Calvinist interpreted scripture that just did not get it right.
ETERNAL SECURITY is one of the hallmarks of Calvinism, so the suggestion that one can maintain or lose a faith given by the sovereign choice of God is antithetical to Calvinism.

You will lose your bet.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it is despicable and a deception for you to speak of love, faith, repentance, obedience, salvation, and good deeds, because these words mean nothing in your mouth! These things mean nothing to you or your religion. According to you all that is good and bad falls under the responsibility and will of the Puppet Master god. What worth is love, faith, repentance, obedience, salvation, or good deeds if it is forced on people. Who is it that sins, if it is forced on the puppets? Deceivers you are, wolves in sheepskins, because you know that most would not give you the time of day if they knew the truth about you and your religion. You make reality a puppet show, God a monstrous Puppet Master, and Christianity a horror flick. Throughout history, those that have proclaimed themselves the elect or the elite have been responsible for the worst atrocities…Hitler is a good example. You seem to focus on the most innocent, which are the ways of Satan, and of this I take the most exception. A good weapon against Satan is to expose him, so I will expose you at every opportunity, you slanderers of God.

<your ranting and raving aside>,

I think you mistake me for a Calvinist.

I do not preach that God is a puppet master; if you think that you have not understood a thing that I have said, even in the context of this thread.

I have contended with those who believe that we are required to obey God.

To me, obedience is not an obligation, it is a privilege.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think you mistake me for a Calvinist.

I do not preach that God is a puppet master; if you think that you have not understood a thing that I have said, even in the context of this thread.

I have contended with those who believe that we are required to obey God.

To me, obedience is not an obligation, it is a privilege.

Mister I think more of you that you think...but you earned that. A man does not join a band of thieves to be honest. Get out of that religion!
Again I say if you let down that "he" pride of yours and listen to these ladies they will steer you down a better bath. I wish good for you.

Last edited:

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It does not strike home to my heart...it is as if you are talking to someone else...because what you have said doesn't apply to me.

Then I stand between the Word of God and evil with a sword in my hand.....and you will be exposed for the evil you represent.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then I stand between the Word of God and evil with a sword in my hand.....and you will be exposed for the evil you represent.
I represent no evil...but since you have made the accusation, the onus is on you to back it up.

Give testimony to the evil.

Otherwise, shut up.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I represent no evil...but since you have made the accusation, the onus is on you to back it up.

Give testimony to the evil.

Otherwise, shut up.
Explained that in detail I think...I have no more for you....maybe the ladies will continue...maybe not.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Explained that in detail I think...I have no more for you....maybe the ladies will continue...maybe not.
In other words, no backup for your accusations.

Because what you have spoken against me has no foundation in reality; and there is also no substantiating evidence for what you have spoken against me.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In other words, no backup for your accusations.

Because what you have spoken against me has no foundation in reality; and there is also no substantiating evidence for what you have spoken against me.

Should have read that owner's manual. The ladies know all about your religion....Satan has been exposed. I have nothing to say to you for now. Your hope is with the ladies. And I say now as God as my witness, if they should do good by you and your soul, I earnestly pray to Christ that all credit goes to them and none to me….told you that I thought better of you than you thought….but I still would suggest that you be respectful of the ladies.