Please let us out

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I don't think that just telling him that looking for the blessed hope may be the answer.
He sounds extremely depressed. I know for a fact it is hard to understand man's existence let alone the hope of being with the Lord.

@Apache1 Please go find someone to talk to. It is almost impossible to see that life may become better again, but it can.
I am not the only person on this board who has been through severe depression. It can get better.

You have a Saviour who understands what you are going through. The Lord has provided for His people doctors and other health professionals to help us when we cannot help ourselves. It is not wrong to get help.

Please try.
If I’m depressed it’s because of all the supernatural stuff like death threats, telling me I was going to hell and having accusations of blaspheming the Holy Spirit

I was perfectly happy before all that.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I really don’t know why you are condemning humanity. Did we ask to come here and even if we did we all face difficult lives. Why rush to judge others?
It's about accepting personal responsibility for our sin. How could we possibly repent of sin we do not acknowledge we have committed it and continue to do so? It is a blessing to fall under the conviction of the Holy Spirit in regards to sin. I pray that all would fall under the his conviction. And that society would become more conscientious.

Reactions: Nancy and MatthewG

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
If I’m depressed it’s because of all the supernatural stuff like death threats, telling me I was going to hell and having accusations of blaspheming the Holy Spirit

I was perfectly happy before all that.
Keep your eyes on Jesus, trust that he loves you and wants you to live. God couldn't tell you that you blasphemed the Holy Spirit, because that would result in you being unable to hear him. Therefore it is a word from evil spirits and untrustworthy.

Reactions: MatthewG

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It's about accepting personal responsibility for our sin. How could we possibly repent of sin we do not acknowledge we have committed it and continue to do so? It is a blessing to fall under the conviction of the Holy Spirit in regards to sin. I pray that all would fall under the his conviction. And that society would become more conscientious.

What about the sin of sending billions of us here to suffer and die

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Keep your eyes on Jesus, trust that he loves you and wants you to live. God couldn't tell you that you blasphemed the Holy Spirit, because that would result in you being unable to hear him. Therefore it is a word from evil spirits and untrustworthy.
It doesn’t really matter who it is from. Supernatural death threats, being told you are going to hell and that you blasphemed the Holy Spirit are unacceptable no matter what.

In any case I am tired of this pathetic struggle for money to insert imaginary food and drink into our mouths and want to leave Earth

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
What about the sin of sending billions of us here to suffer and die
It isn't a sin for God to create whatever he wants. As for suffering and death, Christ also suffered and died.

Reactions: Nancy

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It isn't a sin for God to create whatever he wants. As for suffering and death, Christ also suffered and died.
Yes. And you have to ask yourself why, before anyone else was ever created, God and Jesus decided to create Satan and have Jesus die

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
It doesn’t really matter who it is from. Supernatural death threats, being told you are going to hell and that you blasphemed the Holy Spirit are unacceptable no matter what.

In any case I am tired of this pathetic struggle for money to insert imaginary food and drink into our mouths and want to leave Earth
if you believed who you are in Christ you could torment your demons with their condemnation instead of the other way around.

We should be thankful for the temporary provisions of this life. They too are blessings.

Reactions: Nancy

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
No I don’t care about all that

Truth is it is unacceptable that we are stuck on this planet because, er, two people ate from a tree a long time ago.

Let us out already

And it’s hardly a blessing to have to work several decades for paper for imaginary food and drink. Someone up there is having a major laugh at our expense

It’s time to cancel the long running comedy known as Earth that has countless fans in Heaven

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
No I don’t care about all that

Truth is it is unacceptable that we are stuck on this planet because, er, two people ate from a tree a long time ago.

Let us out already

And it’s hardly a blessing to have to work several decades for paper for imaginary food and drink. Someone up there is having a major laugh at our expense

It’s time to cancel the long running comedy known as Earth that has countless fans in Heaven
Do you think you would have done better than Adam and Eve?

Are you are aware that the benefits we have in Jesus are more than Adam and Eve had in the garden. Had they not sinned, we would still be as servants and not sons and daughters.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
First of all Adam/Eve were victims of entrapment as shown by the fact that, left to their own devices, they did not “sin”

And secondly God could easily have done something entirely different than the Satan/Adam/Eve route.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Could be. A couple of instances come to mind.....
Pilate asked if he was king of the jews. He answered,you say i am. Which is, YES.
He told the Pharisees,before Abraham,I AM.
I would disagree with this statement of yours: "Pilate asked if he was king of the jews. He answered, you say i am. Which is, YES." I disagree with the "Which is, YES" part of the statement.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First of all Adam/Eve were victims of entrapment as shown by the fact that, left to their own devices, they did not “sin”

And secondly God could easily have done something entirely different than the Satan/Adam/Eve route.
Of course. The plan was all along that we would know Good and Evil. For whatever it is that God plans for us to become, it is apparently necessary. We just have to trust that God knows what He's doing. I know trust don't come easy. But I just don't see any other way to deal with the harshness of reality except bitterness and resentment.

Reactions: David in NJ

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Of course. The plan was all along that we would know Good and Evil. For whatever it is that God plans for us to become, it is apparently necessary. We just have to trust that God knows what He's doing. I know trust don't come easy. But I just don't see any other way to deal with the harshness of reality except bitterness and resentment.
There are at least two other ways

We could all start asking to be let out and/or God could tell us what the point is. And before anyone says who are you to demand anything of God, we have to go through this. The least we deserve is an explanation

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Ok I’m sick of this. I’m sick of being here. I’m sick of the complete lack of jobs. I’m sick of these accelerated days. I’m sick of being single. I’m sick of the fact that I took care of a dog and put up with his non stop barking for 10 years only to receive supernatural death threats, being told I was going to hell and that I blasphemed the Holy Spirit. And most of all I’m sick of my non stop whining