Please pray a person joins us here

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I would like to request prayer that God leads a person to join us here.

Amen

Well, that happens every time a person asks to join the forum as a member.

The best solution for all of us is that God will draw us to embrace Him and His Love for us and accept His terms of Peace unconditionally.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, that happens every time a person asks to join the forum as a member.

The best solution for all of us is that God will draw us to embrace Him and His Love for us and accept His terms of Peace unconditionally.
Hehe.

I mean someone specific @Jay Ross . :D

I was praying last night and had this realization that it would be great to have them join us. I didn't know if it was a good idea or not to ask at first, but I feel like God said it would be okay to ask.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Um…so we’re supposed to pray a person you want to come here shows up? Is it Jesus? The Holy Spirit?

Reactions: Mayflower

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'll pray the people that can benefit from CB will be lead here. <3

ShineTheLight

May 7, 2021
Beaverton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'll pray the people that can benefit from CB will be lead here. <3

I'll pray on that too. We do get people who join here. But the amount of people who could be helped from the knowledge being shared on this forum isn't as great as it could be. I think it would be good if people prayed for people from all walks of life to come here and bring what they have to the table to share with others.