trying to stop

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, enemy knows I need prayers so I put forward a prayer request, so enemy is trying hard to stop me from posting any prayer request, enemy is using scripture just like it used when enemy tested Lord Jesus Christ. Enemy is beguiling me just like it beguiled Eve. Enemy is trying I fall in arguments or other say something and I stop posting prayer request.
Enemy is trying every tactics, and doing everything cleverly , just to stop me from posting any prayer request. Enemy seems very much worried, with prayer request.

You can pray God work and stop the tactics of enemy & also bless me in this matter.

Thank you!

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Praying for you, Dear Brother.....look to God....everything happens for a reason....he’s in control.....put your trust in him.

God Bless You and your Beautiful family..who are those gorgeous children on your profile page?

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, enemy knows I need prayers so I put forward a prayer request, so enemy is trying hard to stop me from posting any prayer request, enemy is using scripture just like it used when enemy tested Lord Jesus Christ. Enemy is beguiling me just like it beguiled Eve. Enemy is trying I fall in arguments or other say something and I stop posting prayer request.
Enemy is trying every tactics, and doing everything cleverly , just to stop me from posting any prayer request. Enemy seems very much worried, with prayer request.

You can pray God work and stop the tactics of enemy & also bless me in this matter.

Thank you!
Praying for you and your family, my friend! Do not let others stifle your walk with God!