Please pray against family illness

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mcorba

Aug 7, 2010
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Dear all, please pray for us against family illness - we have been attacked by this so much over the last few months, in my family and my wife's family. Thank you.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father I pray for this family that you protect them from illness and bless their lives. I ask these things in Jesus name!

Born_Again

Nov 5, 2014
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Heavenly Father, We ask that you bless this family. Show your mercy to them. Lay your healing hands upon them and give them the strength to overcome these illnesses. In Christ's name I pray,

Amen

BA

LightMessenger

Apr 9, 2015
Dear friend in Christ Jesus,

Today, we stand together to pray for you in the Name of the Most High Savior Jesus Christ.

We pray that the LORD may place His mantle of Divine protection around you and your family at all times so that you may be guarded from the wiles of the enemy and the dis-eases that he inevitably brings. May Jesus touch you and your family this very day and bring you many blessings in His most Divine Name. Amen.