Please Pray For A Friend

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lookin4wardtoHeaven

Jul 17, 2007
Ron ( a friend)started last week with a real bad cough and thought it was only a cold. Since the cough didn't seem to get better , he decided to go to his doctor for a checkup. They found out that he has Cancer and now has to have Chemo. He is 28 , married and has a 7th month old child. Please keep them all in your prayers. They truly appreciate it.Thanks God bless

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
QUOTE (Lookin'4wardtoHeaven @ Mar 19 2009, 01:13 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=71046
Ron ( a friend)started last week with a real bad cough and thought it was only a cold. Since the cough didn't seem to get better , he decided to go to his doctor for a checkup. They found out that he has Cancer and now has to have Chemo. He is 28 , married and has a 7th month old child. Please keep them all in your prayers. They truly appreciate it.Thanks God bless
I'm so sorry your friend is going through this. My prayers have been sent and I will continue to pray for this young man and his family.

shutin45

Feb 18, 2009
QUOTE (Lookin'4wardtoHeaven @ Mar 19 2009, 01:13 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=71046
Dear Lookin'4wardtoHeaven,I'm truly sorry to hear that. I watched my Dad go through treatment for that several years ago. He had part of one lung removed too. My Dad is one of the strongest men I've ever known, and it REALLY took a toll on him.Sigh....I'm reminded of when Jesus treated someone who was blind or sick - can't remember where - and He sighed and said something like "it should not be like this". There was no sickness etc. until the sin in the Garden of Eden.I'll pray for him. The outlook is better these days for lung cancer, but since there has been a mindset that it's due to smoking, not much money or research has gone into it like other cancers. There are so many getting lung cancer that have never smoked that more is finally being put into it. Bless you.Jim

Rich Mckee

Mar 30, 2009
Tell him to do NOT get Chemo! Chemo lessens your odds of beating cancer. Have him get in touch me . Open your eyes Christians and quit letting the medical establishment who's only motivation is money kill you!Cancer is not a radiation deficiency, it is a nutritional defiency, so why in the world would you want to weaken your immune system, the underlying cause of cancer, by getting radiation and not fixing the underlying cause with proper nutrition?

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just wanted to make a note that folks should not necessarily believe or value the words of a member of this forum over a professional doctor. The choice is yours to make.

Rich Mckee

Mar 30, 2009
QUOTE (Denver @ Apr 15 2009, 06:18 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=72625
Just wanted to make a note that folks should not necessarily believe or value the words of a member of this forum over a professional doctor. The choice is yours to make.
I totally agree Denver. It is their decision to make. I'm just trying to alert them as to other, more successful options. I don't know of ONE Dr. who would diagnose any illness online in a forum or elsewhere and even if there was, a person who would take that diagnosis ONLY is a FOOL! I can steer anyone to Drs. who will tell them the same things I said though. The problem is Christians, along with the rest of the world, have been programmed to believe that big -pharma is our "Saviour" and we, for the most part, have swallowed it whole. I can give MANY testimonials of people who have beaten cancer with nutrition and w/o radiation. If posts like these get me booted from this forum I don't care. As long as God opens up an avenue for me to share what he has allowed me to learn I'm going to use it. If that door shuts I don't care as long as I was faithful with the window of opportunity I was given. Cancer, up to a certain point anyway, CAN be beaten WITH PROPER NUTRITION! No Ifs, ands or butts about it! How do I know? I've seen it in my own life, although not my own body, but a very close friend. Will I tell someone on here how to do it? ABSOLUTELY NOT! Because everyones needs are different and it is impossible to tell someone what is wrong without proper diagnosis. Besides I'm not a DR. I am a nutritionist. A second, and even third opinion never hurts anyone though! We have no problem getting 2 or 3 opinions when it comes to, say, remodeling our kitchen, but when it comes to our lives we seem to just put all our faith in one opinion. Makes no sense to me but it isn't my life at stake anyway.Prayer without action is essentially fruitless. If my car is broken down, I can pray 24/7 to have God fix my car but it won't get fixed until I take action to get it fixed. Either by paying someone or doing it myself. If my check engine light is on I can pull the bulb to turn it off but that still doesn't fix the problem. Your odds of beating cancer with proper nutrition are much greater than with Chemotherapy since cancer is caused by a compromised immune system which is caused by poor nutrition. Fix the problem you fix the breakdown. Cover up the problem (I. E. check engine light) your only prolonging the inevitable, a worse problem down the road. NOT ONE PERSON IN HISTORY HAS EVEN BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH A RADIATION DEFICIENCY . Go get a Cardio/ ION panel done though and see if your deficient in vitamins/ minerals/nutrients. You are. If it was my life at stake I'm taking my best odds (nutrition) is all I've got left to say! But, thankfully, it is not my life.

gumby

May 29, 2009
Im sorry to hear that, I personally have had two very close people to me die of cancer and its not a fun thing to go through. I will pray that your freind gets well
wub.gif