Please Pray For Janet

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Janet is my cousins wife. She has just started up on some anti-anxiety/depressants after stopping them over the summer while feeling really good... and she will be starting a new job in 2 weeks. She has asked for prayers that she will start feeling better tomorrow as she has been feeling anxious again, which she says, is not a good sign...I just met Janet about a month ago while hunting down family through DNA testing. They are Christians which I am thankful for...Thank you Jesus!

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Janet is my cousins wife. She has just started up on some anti-anxiety/depressants after stopping them over the summer while feeling really good... and she will be starting a new job in 2 weeks. She has asked for prayers that I she will start feeling better tomorrow as she has been feeling anxious again, which she says, is not a good sign...I just met Janet about a month ago while hunting down family through DNA testing. They are Christians which I am thankful for...Thank you Jesus!
I wonder if there aren't better ways to deal with anxiety/depression than pills. Sometimes lifestyle changes can be helpful. Maybe some religious counseling.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Janet is my cousins wife. She has just started up on some anti-anxiety/depressants after stopping them over the summer while feeling really good... and she will be starting a new job in 2 weeks. She has asked for prayers that I she will start feeling better tomorrow as she has been feeling anxious again, which she says, is not a good sign...I just met Janet about a month ago while hunting down family through DNA testing. They are Christians which I am thankful for...Thank you Jesus!
Praying for Janet.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Janet is my cousins wife. She has just started up on some anti-anxiety/depressants after stopping them over the summer while feeling really good... and she will be starting a new job in 2 weeks. She has asked for prayers that she will start feeling better tomorrow as she has been feeling anxious again, which she says, is not a good sign...I just met Janet about a month ago while hunting down family through DNA testing. They are Christians which I am thankful for...Thank you Jesus!

Will pray for her.

That's so interesting that you connected through genetic testing. Did you do a 23 and Me test, or something similar?

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
myheritage....

Cool. I find it all quite fascinating. I have a cousin who is an anesthesiologist and still living in Norway who really got deep into the research of a family history, tracing it back to around 1750 but no farther.

There is a Scandinavian naming tradition whereby the last name of a boy was derived from his father's first name. ie John's or Peter's son or (Johnson or Peterson or Petersen) Girl's names were similarly formed, only the word "datter" or daughter was used instead of "son." That's how you get names like Annie Thorisdattir. (if you are familiar with the CrossFit Games)

Such names are called patronymics.

The genetic lineage takes the research to a whole 'nother level. I've never dabbled into it myself because I hate the way these companies collect and share this data. I don't like the idea that they treat personal information like blood type in an essentially public manner.

1681239042499.png

Reactions: Angelina

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's great btw that you made this connection and are able to lift Janet up in prayer in this community. I've not forgotten your purpose in this thread. Sorry for the distraction.

Blessings.

• Love
Reactions: Angelina