Please pray for me again

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jabre

Dec 22, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i feel like i deserve nothing but pain and that i should only be tortured and savaged for what i've done. i'm guilty of witchraft, and i mean actual witchcraft. i feel like a worthless sack of pig puss...
i feel so bad about it, yet i feel nothing at the same time. its madness.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i feel like i deserve nothing but pain and that i should only be tortured and savaged for what i've done. i'm guilty of witchraft, and i mean actual witchcraft. i feel like a worthless sack of pig puss...

Father, please show Jabre how much You love him. Help him to turn to you in this time and strengthen him. Help him to know that in You, as a child of God, he is Holy and the enemy has no claim over him. Remind him of his worth. In Jesus Name, Amen

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father, please show Jabre how much You love him. Help him to turn to you in this time and strengthen him. Help him to know that in You, as a child of God, he is Holy and the enemy has no claim over him. Remind him of his worth. In Jesus Name, Amen

Agreeing with you in your prayer May...Amen!

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hi Jabre,
Satan knows how to use all kinds of evil ways to make us hate ourselves. But, then there is the fact that the Holy Spirit IS working in you, shining His light into the deep recesses of your heart, we don't like what we see, but we MUST see, repent and rest in Him, believing that He HAS forgiven us and still does when we repent. Does not matter how many times we repent (IMHO) if we miss the mark...we ask forgiveness and ask for help to learn from there....I've been exactly where you are, and sometimes still do get in that pit. Call myself all kinds of horrible names, (self hatred) NOT good. God forgave us so, we need to believe that and know that He remembers our sins no more and, He removes our sins as far as the East is to the West!

Look at what David did. David was a "man after God's own heart"! Even though He committed adultery and sent the husband of Bathsheba to the front lines in war, so he would be killed and, he would then have Bathsheba to himself. God took his son that he had with her. David was very heartbroken and remorseful, God still loved and forgave him.
Nobody can out sin His grace brother...trust and rest in His forgiveness, you are not alone :)
Many blessings your way!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
@Mayflower The path of faith does indeed teach one to learn from one's difficult experiences, as in Isaiah 48.10: "I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction".

Reactions: dev553344