Please Pray for me.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DevotedChristian

Mar 17, 2008
im addicted to Metal music and this cause me to listen genres like Black Metal and Death metal. Could you guys pray for me so that im able to prevent myself from listening all these 'unclean' metal genres and allow me to limit myself. Please also pray that i would soon turn to Christian Metal instead by allowing me to appreciate their music more.Im very determined to quit this habit and i need my brothers and sisters in Christ to help me too. Thank you and God bless all of you.

Mikey

Jan 22, 2008
I prayed for you and with Gods help anything good to him is possible with him. It is very good that you want to repent of sin. I use to listen to death and black metal and punk and God helped me realize it is evil and stop. God may want you to stop listening to music altogethers for a while, to help clean your mind of worldly influences and focus on Him.

DevotedChristian

Mar 17, 2008
Thank you so much Guys. God bless you all
rolleyes.gif

TrueVoice

Mar 14, 2008
Thank you for seeking help rather than simply giving into your desire. I'm sure you know how destructive the dark music can be, that's why you're posting here. May God lead you to a better alternative. May your ears be open to enjoy a good Christian music; may you no longer crave metal rock. Dear Lord, also help this one to control his passions in other aspects of life! Please fill this heart with love of Christ and help him resist the evil.