Please pray for my family and I

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dosia

Jan 24, 2021
Manitoba
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It's 4:30 in the morning and I am troubled about my family members and myself. My son is a drug addict and he isn't ready to give up his drugs and keeps using. It's really bad with him and I wonder how long he can go on like that. I keep him in prayer daily. I worry about all our safety, including about myself. I have a lot of physical ailments and I have lost my appetite to eat. I cannot afford to lose anymore weight, so I need to eat, but it's really hard to eat, please pray the LORD will heal me and restore my appetite. Please pray for my entire family, my son in particular, and also pray for me, that I would start to see some positive changes and believe that I too will get well. I need to be encouraged that things will get better and healing will come for all of us. God hear our prayers.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Aw, man. What a screwed-up world we live in.

Praying that your son gets free of this addiction.

Praying he doesn't take your whole family down with him.

Praying for your protection

Praying for your physical, mental, and spiritual health, Dosia.

Praying God guides you in what you need to do.

Reactions: TLHKAJ and amadeus

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's 4:30 in the morning and I am troubled about my family members and myself. My son is a drug addict and he isn't ready to give up his drugs and keeps using. It's really bad with him and I wonder how long he can go on like that. I keep him in prayer daily. I worry about all our safety, including about myself. I have a lot of physical ailments and I have lost my appetite to eat. I cannot afford to lose anymore weight, so I need to eat, but it's really hard to eat, please pray the LORD will heal me and restore my appetite. Please pray for my entire family, my son in particular, and also pray for me, that I would start to see some positive changes and believe that I too will get well. I need to be encouraged that things will get better and healing will come for all of us. God hear our prayers.

So praying for you, your son and all involved, right now sister. Gods protection, healing all around and His peace come to you sister.
Hugs

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for your situation!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Praying for you, your son and your family animated-praying-smiley-image-0017.gif... blessings and Peace!

Reactions: Lambano