Please pray for my friend Shane

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WhiteKnuckle

Mar 29, 2009
This is the dude I started the thread about in the general area.

I think he's in a good spot because he's finally being honest with himself. But, he's also in a dark place.

He tried to commit suicide riding his motorcycle on the highway. Nothing happened. He told me he's tired of living and he's tired of being angry and tired of all the pain. He says everytime he closes his eyes all he sees is darkness and death.

Towards the end of the conversation he told me he believed Jesus died on the cross for our sins and asked a couple questions. He seemed a little more cheered up. Still, he needs lots of prayer.

He's got lot's of demons to fight.

Thank you in advance!

Blessings!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Praying...
prayinghardsmiley.gif

WK...do you know why he is feeling this way? :huh:

Be Blessed!

WhiteKnuckle

Mar 29, 2009
I think he's beating himself up. I'm his only friend. Parents didn't/don't show love to him. Poor choices, You name it.

Thanks for the prayers!

He's so far okay today. But, all his texts were just one word replies.

pilgrimjo

May 10, 2011
I think he's beating himself up. I'm his only friend. Parents didn't/don't show love to him. Poor choices, You name it.

Thanks for the prayers!

He's so far okay today. But, all his texts were just one word replies.

Lifting your friend up to God..and praying for him to be freed from the things that bind him. "Lord, come to the help of this friend quickly, please set him free and give him peace. And thank you for WhiteKnuckle's efforts, care, and concern for his friend. "