Please pray for my wife.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dosia

Jan 24, 2021
Manitoba
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
God, thank You for being with Lori and thank You for giving her strength, patience and continued care for her father. I pray for him, that You will restore him to health and give him back his energy. I pray that he will soon be himself, so Lori can go home and be with her husband. Peace be with them all including soul man, In Jesus Name, Amen

Reactions: Taken and amadeus

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Soul man,
Is it still going okay with your wife and her dad. Just wondered what the long term is going to be like, how long will she have to stay there ?
Thinking of you x
Rita

Hi Rita thanks for asking. Lori is doing ok concidering the circumstances. I fly out there for Thanksgiving and we fly back together. They are trying to see if he can live on his own or will need more care.

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Rita thanks for asking. Lori is doing ok concidering the circumstances. I fly out there for Thanksgiving and we fly back together. They are trying to see if he can live on his own or will need more care.
Hi Soul man
It’s always so difficult to know what to do for the best, I am thankful that my dad only lives down the road from me ( he is 90 ) He is independent on in so many ways, but I know how quickly things can change. He had a fall last Thursday and we just found out he cracked a rib…..
Hope the next month will give Lori the knowledge she needs to know what to do for the best x
Rita

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Soul man
It’s always so difficult to know what to do for the best, I am thankful that my dad only lives down the road from me ( he is 90 ) He is independent on in so many ways, but I know how quickly things can change. He had a fall last Thursday and we just found out he cracked a rib…..
Hope the next month will give Lori the knowledge she needs to know what to do for the best x
Rita

90 wow that is a good long life. I bruised ribs before that was painful.