My Aunt died

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just to give you a heads up, and please don't ask for names as I am no longer providing any form of personal information online, my grandmother passed not too many years ago, then my mother, then my brother in law, then my cousin under my aunt, then my aunt. All of this within about 5 years time.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Praying that the Lord comforts all of those that are experiencing death and grief of a loved one, in this case our Brother devs Aunt...she is now free of the suffering that is associated with cancer, and at peace with the Lord.
My thoughts and prayers are very much with you and your beloved family @dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you everyone, my cousin who is a woman and a cancer survivor only has her father now, she also has children and grandchildren, but has lost her sister and mother now, and is now a lone daughter with only the father. She is very grieved over the death of her sister and mother. So again thank you for your prayers.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for your family Dev. I know it's hard.
Their with the Lord now and in a better place. No sorrow and no pain.
My dad is still in rehab. Don't know when he'll be coming home. Other than my daughter and grandson, he's all I have left of my family.
Much Love
Hugs

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for your family Dev. I know it's hard.
Their with the Lord now and in a better place. No sorrow and no pain.
My dad is still in rehab. Don't know when he'll be coming home. Other than my daughter and grandson, he's all I have left of my family.
Much Love
Hugs
I'll being praying for your Dad, hope he recovers soon! Thanks for the support.